• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

HM questions as I want to run it later tonight

Do guns drop anywhere other than crota?
other than being a level behind, has the lamp section changed?
are revives available?
is the bridge section at all changed?
I breifly saw that the boomers during crota are now majors, any other changes?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
HM questions as I want to run it later tonight

Do guns drop anywhere other than crota?
yes!
other than being a level behind, has the lamp section changed?
There are majors, scattered throughout
are revives available?
Negatory
is the bridge section at all changed?
Didn't look like it.
I breifly saw that the boomers during crota are now majors, any other changes?
ayup. no chalice, gatekeepers spawn after swordbearers killed, and wizards spawn occasionally.

yes!

There are majors, scattered throughout

Negatory

Didn't look like it.

ayup. no chalice, gatekeepers spawn after swordbearers killed, and wizards spawn occasionally.

crota doesnt sound fun anymore,

you got lame crota, LAME!

EDIT: damn it, shouldnt have ran normal raid this week.
One more Questions: is it double drops on HM or is it a completely differnt loot table?

I kinda just want to run through the bridge on my 2 32s, wait to try the rest this weekend. Hopefully I can get a weapon drop. Maybe tonight or tomorrow.

ocean

Banned
Not sure why people expected significant changes. Look at Normal->Hard Vault of Glass: no revives, more mobs, Detain shield on Atheon.

From what I've heard, Heroic Crota's End is in line with this. More enemies, some extra majors, no revives.

Adding wizards and Gatekeepers along with removing the Chalice and Blink Strike are arguably more significant changes than Atheon's encounter got.

I'm surprised vestiges don't make an appearance since that mechanic on story missions looked like it was perfect for the Raid. But I'm even more surprised that people expected thoroughly revised encounters.

Maybe I'm missing something?

EL CUCO

Everyone overestimated Bungie's ability to ramp up HM. The difficulty spike is mainly due to being underleveled against hallowed enemies... No new mechanics that I've seen.

Does Gatekeeper even drop a chalice when killed? I haven't seen anyone kill him yet.

spyder_ur

Not sure why people expected significant changes. Look at Normal->Hard Vault of Glass: no revives, more mobs, Detain shield on Atheon.

From what I've heard, Heroic Crota's End is in line with this. More enemies, some extra majors, no revives.

Adding wizards and Gatekeepers along with removing the Chalice and Blink Strike are arguably more significant changes than Atheon's encounter got.

I'm surprised vestiges don't make an appearance since that mechanic on story missions looked like it was perfect for the Raid. But I'm even more surprised that people expected thoroughly revised encounters.

I agree. This is pretty much exactly what I was expecting. Crota looks like a PITA though.

Agree on vestiges...surprised that didn't show up again at all.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I expected more bc of the time it took to come out...

Top Bottom