• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

R0ckman

I'm under the assumption that hard mode was held off not to fine tune a more unique experience but to get cheese data from the OG version so it could be released cheese free.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hmmm, yeah. I wonder what my group should do tonight. Maybe we'll get through the bridge and then restart and go through the end on Normal. Definitely seems like you needs the 32s.

Looks like they tooled the first 3 sections of the raid to further gear people for the last section now that primaries and allegedly Helms can drop from any section. Kind of an odd progression, but I guess that works.

Hive disruption on all 3 slots is probably a necessity now.

noomi

People are saying they didn't kill any gatekeepers and let them pile up and took more damage off Crota faster.

Titans blinding bubble will be a must in that case.

Blink Strike doesn't work. Sorry fig.

Ah shit, really? I heard this and was hoping it was just BS.... oh well, my timing will have to be impecible this time. No more 4x R2 sword smashes in that case....

So the invisibility trick with hunters while fighting crota dosen't work.

I assume normal mode still works the same, I wonder if using invis to get to Crota the 1st time still works in hard mode tho?

spyder_ur

...yes. :p

that was such a shame about the comment about Crota's forms. wonder what the deal was there.

Well technically Crota appears from something (not sure what) so that could be one. It's a stretch though.

I don't exactly get the point of the Gatekeeper if you don't have to kill him though.

k1t4j

So if the first part of the raid can drop weapons can I just use don't touch me all the way to solo the first part?

1537599_10203464858969295_1062589234532172964_o.jpg

My friends just showed me this.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ah shit, really? I heard this and was hoping it was just BS.... oh well, my timing will have to be impecible this time. No more 4x R2 sword smashes in that case....
Unless they've disabled invisibility altogether, you can definitely get 4x R2 smashes easily without using Escape Artist, so that's not a huge concern, though a weird change for sure. Does it definitely still work on Normal...?

CozMick

Banned
Hard mode is being solo'd by Josh757 on twitch, he's up to Crota I believe.........

Bungie couldn't even get hard mode right :/

Bizazedo

Hard mode is being solo'd by Josh757 on twitch, he's up to Crota I believe.........

Bungie couldn't even get hard mode right :/

Looking to this game's raids and pretending it's Blizzard / WoW / Everquest is a mistake, I've come to realize.

Just abuse them, have fun, get loots.

Top Bottom