• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

realcZk

Yeah... I'm still going back and forth between my Lash and Badger... damn... Badger has firefly which would be solid for at least the first section... then Lash for last two parts for pure damage output.

Pretty sure I'll only have time to max one out between now and Friday evening. I'll probably spend Friday after work scrambling to complete bounties to level them up before we give it a go.

Did you guys complete all NFs last night? I will need to do mine this weekend probably. Doubt I'll be on much, if any, between now and Friday afternoon.

didnt really play at all last night, not really interested in the nightfalls anymore ill just wait until you run them

HighOnPCP

Did they change the bridge phase so you can't do the "easy" way anymore for hard mode? One person crosses the bridge, the others just die and he kills the ogres etc. but now every time the ogre's appear the 2 totems go off and you die

Ganhyun

Did they change the bridge phase so you can't do the "easy" way anymore for hard mode? One person crosses the bridge, the others just die and he kills the ogres etc. but now every time the ogre's appear the 2 totems go off and you die

considering a guy has already soloed it in hard, probably not.

So drops aren't separate it hard mode like VoG? If I get drops in normal for a week I get nothing in hard and no double rolls when doing hard before normal? That seems shit if true.

Did my very first Nightfall! It was pretty crazy. A level 31 Titan put the team on his back and carried us through the Summoning Pits. And then another teammate strikes it rich with a Gjallarhorn reward at the end!

EL CUCO

Nah they just switched armor. Those level markers are always messed up. They must have had all 32s.
I still dont believe they did it in <20min legit. People are taking that long, if not more on Crota.
Most of us ran Crota's End at level 30 at some point. It's not that big a disadvantage as to make it an impossible ordeal (except for Sword wielding).
I did it myself as 30, like most of us. That isn't the issue...it's the 19min time stamp.

Asked the tripleWreck sword bearer himself on Reddit about the blink strike technique. It still works.

8Kg1EFe.png

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hawkian what's our plan for tonight?
Yeah good question. Any idea how many 32s we're up to?

I'm thinking we could go from start through the bridge on hard, then switch characters and start over on Normal and do the whole thing?

edit: Not that I don't think we could beat it without all having 32s on Hard, but I don't really wanna spend all night breaking our faces against his fist when none of us have any experience beating it yet
I still dont believe they did it in <20min legit. People are taking that long, if not more on Crota.
Our groups have been on Crota for an hour plus.

lt519

Starting 10PM EST need 2 more for first run through HM Crota:

1. HidingMyThunder - lvl 32 hunter, horn
2. rarbusto - lvl 32 hunter
3. pescar238 - lvl 32 hunter, horn
4. hibano23 - lvl 32 titan, horn

alt1:
alt2:

More titans would be ideal. 32 and ability to beat it without cheese is a must.

psn: rarbusto

I won't be home for a while but if you quote and add yourself to the list you are in.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Starting 10PM EST need 2 more for first run through HM Crota:

1. HidingMyThunder - lvl 32 hunter, horn
2. rarbusto - lvl 32 hunter
3. pescar23 - lvl 32 hunter, horn
4. hibano23 - lvl 32 titan, horn
5. Cybrwzrd 32 Hunter (horn)

alt1:
alt2:

More titans would be ideal. 32 and ability to beat it without cheese is a must.

psn: rarbusto

I won't be home for a while but if you quote and add yourself to the list you are in.

I'll come PSN Cybrwzrd 32 Hunter (horn)

32 hunter looking to do CE HM later tonight around 9:30-10PM EST if there are any groups that will have me.

psn: kreepmode

Got ghorn, IB, other 331 weapons on standby.

Top Bottom