• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

patchday

Helm of Saint 14 was basically always the best titan piece. People should have been wanting it since the beginning.

I wished it look better. The more I stare at it on my titan the more I hate the way it looks

Can we get some transmorg happening please?! Come on Bungie surely you've seen this in other online RPGs like Diablo 3, GW, etc....

:(

[edit] Granted- it would mess with pvp a bit if this were added. ruins tactical transparency. Perhaps Transmorg should only work in PVE I dunno

Zocano

I wished it look better. The more I stare at it on my titan the more I hate the way it looks

Can we get some transmorg happening please?! Come on Bungie surely you've seen this in other online RPGs like Diablo 3, GW, etc....

:(

Centurions for life, yo.

Trakan

Not sure why people expected significant changes. Look at Normal->Hard Vault of Glass: no revives, more mobs, Detain shield on Atheon.

From what I've heard, Heroic Crota's End is in line with this. More enemies, some extra majors, no revives.

Adding wizards and Gatekeepers along with removing the Chalice and Blink Strike are arguably more significant changes than Atheon's encounter got.

I'm surprised vestiges don't make an appearance since that mechanic on story missions looked like it was perfect for the Raid. But I'm even more surprised that people expected thoroughly revised encounters.

Maybe I'm missing something?

It's way lazier than the Atheon changes. Imagine if they made VOG harder by adding yellow minotaurs that spawn for the outside team to deal with and gave the supplicants yellow health.

Starting 10PM EST need 1 more for first run through HM Crota:

1. HidingMyThunder - lvl 32 hunter, horn
2. rarbusto - lvl 32 hunter
3. pescar238 - lvl 32 hunter, horn
4. hibano23 - lvl 32 titan, horn
5. cybrwzrd - lvl 32 hunter

alt1:
alt2:

One more titan would be ideal. 32 and ability to beat it without cheese is a must.
Are you guys full? I'll join you guys if not.

Arrrammis

Any hard group need another person? 32 lock.
PSN:Arrrammis
I have the bridge checkpoint if you want to skip the abyss and do that later.

Does anyone know which part the hand cannon drops from?

Zocano

Honestly Hard mode Crota doesn't look too bad. You just have to adjust for no (basic) health regen mostly.

Hunter swordbearer is probably the way to go. Make orbs of light for the swordbearer, too. Super helps a bunch.

Also not dying helps a bunch. Stay in the room things on the sides and be vigilant of boomers/wizards.

edit: Basically git gud and don't be scrubby.

Deku Tree

Huh? Yeah that was what Death was saying. He was also saying there were
NO L34 enemies

Yeah I was watching a different stream and I heard someone say something different which was probably wrong. That's where I got my info. I was sitting far away from my TV so I didn't read it off myself.

Deku Tree

If you beat normal already, you just get single loot

And it seemed like a different loot table right? People were getting radiant mats and primary weapons but for instance no double armor drops and no secondary/heavy drops if you had already done normal... is that right?

Wtf, is this Crota @ low health insta-enrage a glitch or a mechanic? Saw some people on Reddit mention other streams had crota down to 25% and he just enraged.

Bizazedo

Top Bottom