• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

C'mon Nami and co.
twitchtv_emote_faces06.png

lt519

Starting 10PM EST need 1 more for first run through HM Crota:

1. HidingMyThunder - lvl 32 hunter, horn
2. rarbusto - lvl 32 hunter
3. pescar238 - lvl 32 hunter, horn
4. hibano23 - lvl 32 titan, horn
5. cybrwzrd - lvl 32 hunter

alt1:
alt2:

One more titan would be ideal. 32 and ability to beat it without cheese is a must.

lol. well hey, if we have 5 I guess we can just keep trying

I'm game for whatever.. What Characters are we running?

Hawkian: Hunter 32
Phalom: Hunter 32
Squall: Oprah 32
Jay: Warlock/Titan 32
Carbine: Warlock?
Wins: Warlock?

Can't remember if Wins and Carbine hit 32.. Know they got the gear, not sure on materials.

Helm of Saint 14 was basically always the best titan piece. People should have been wanting it since the beginning.

It's a must have for defender, none of the other exotics even come close, plus it's useful in both pve and pvp. It was my first exotic piece and I still find myself using it a majority of the time.

X-Frame

Does the Blessing of Light bubble still regen health for all teammates like it does on Normal? And Transfusion (Striker Titan)?

Same with Suros / Red Death?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm game for whatever.. What Characters are we running?

Hawkian: Hunter 32
Phalom: Hunter 32
Squall: Oprah 32
Jay: Warlock/Titan 32
Carbine: Warlock?
Wins: Warlock?
Wins' hunter is most likely his highest, so either 31 or 32, and then Carbine Warlock 31. So your titan would be quite valuable indeed.

Was thinking I could use the "replenish health each time you pick up and orb" perk on my hunter helmet for Hard Crota, but then I realized how 99% of the armor in the game is kind of useless for PVE since you can't be 32 wearing them. That's a problem with the game I hope they fix down the line

Deku Tree

They did it in 19m 33s according to DestinyDB. Cheese confirmed IMO.
Crota is the hard part and they did that quickly so I give them respect but no way that time is a no cheese time IMO.

Sorry I was wrong... I read the time off my iPad and I don't know why there was a mistake...
Worlds First HM Crota's End did it in 27m 50s.
Still sounds like a cheese time IMO.

http://www.destinydb.com/guardians/playstation/2305843009228625970-ayblaze#50.pve

Zocano

Looks like all of Gothalion's team were using Suros (minus the gjallarhorns?). Seems like the best thing to carry for crota.

dB Viper

LOL Datto's team just worked Crota... and
he went enraged on the second swordbearer, when less than 25% health

So if you do too good, you're F'd?

Top Bottom