• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

ocean

Banned
If enrage is unavoidable and triggers below a certain health value, someone packing Super Good Advice would be an asset. Infinite heavy ammo with no reload against the Oversoul.

LiK

If enrage is unavoidable and triggers below a certain health value, someone packing Super Good Advice would be an asset. Infinite heavy ammo with no reload against the Oversoul.

i'll need to complete this bounty soon then. I recently got this bounty.

Frostburn

Any groups forming for CE or CE Hard? PSN: US-Frostburn I need to get some gear on my alts for 32 (both 31 atm) and have one Hunter at 32 for HM.

Everyone. It seems to be only one drop for both normal and hard. If you beat it on normal you don't get another drop on Hard.

But someone said earlier they couldn't grab the first chest again so I guess the loot from the chests and Deathsinger don't stack, only the abyss, the bridge and crota.... I'm confused. ...

LiK

if you guys are lagging while streaming, just turn off the damn stream for your own health. you can post the saved clip anyway.

Trace

Banned
Yea Crota enrages once you get him low. You need to get his health to the point where you're going to kill him with the sword that enrages him.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Gaffers did it yet?

I told you guys Hard mode would be cheaper, not harder. Can still solo everything but Crota. And since Crota is source of all the goodies, it makes the other parts redundant.

Anybody wants a stab at it around 8-9 PM eastern?

Can somebody confirm being able to heal via gear with things like picking up orbs to replenish health, etc? Warlocks would be good here to help out swordbearers.

ocean

Banned
i'll need to complete this bounty soon then. I recently got this bounty.
It's generally a trash-tier weapon but it shines against gimmicks. Oracles, Detain Shields and Oversoul don't register as enemy hits so it automatically returns your bullets to the magazine. You get ridiculous sustained DPS since it's for high RoF and you don't reload while shooting these targets.

Gaffers did it yet?

I told you guys Hard mode would be cheaper, not harder. Can still solo everything but Crota. And since Crota is source of all the goodies, it makes the other parts redundant.

Anybody wants a stab at it around 8-9 PM eastern?

Can somebody confirm being able to heal via gear with things like picking up orbs to replenish health, etc? Warlocks would be good here to help out swordbearers.
We have a spot open in our group at 8:00 PM, your time, if you're down.

Mad props to the Crota's End group I run with every week. It's so much more fun and rewarding to do the same content with the same people. Every week we gel more and more and I never worry about whether or not we're going to be successful. Watching as everyone gears up and levels up together is great to see and I'll not forget lazybones18's excited remarks when he got his last piece of raid gear to hit 32.

Having said that, we are looking to fill an open slot tonight for our Hard Mode Crota's End run on the PS4. We will be meeting online at 7:00 PM Central (GMT -6). Level 32 and maxxed weapons are required.

Quote me here. My PSN is DJ_Lushious.

• ArkkAngel007
  • DJ Lushious
  • lazybones18
  • NuTr1x
  • R0ckman
  • Open Slot

Zocano

I'll still repeat that Gothalion's team had a really good set up going on their victory run.

They beat Crota in 3 sword cycles (3 swordbearers). They had a super on the sword each time as well from making orbs of light constantly and as much as they could. Seems like a really good strat.

Van Owen

Banned
Hard mode sounding pretty lame. Gotta love that artificial difficulty increase by making the enemies higher level than you just for the damage decrease.

Oof, got to crota HM in a pug from destinyLFG and we beat our head on him for around 2 hours before deciding to stop. Its a fun fight a few times, but yeah I could see it being super tedious trying to run week after week at 32 - the boomers, wizard, and ogres all nearly 1 shotting a 32 really sucks and makes everything too tense. Its also a bit unfair that suros regime and red death and titans can regen health, but nobody else can.

Anyways feels like I am done with Destiny for now, will still putter around a bit but mostly just wanted to see the hardmode raid. Did get the pulse rifle and auto rifle from the previous bosses, the rest of the raid is pretty simple and not a whole lot has changed.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'll still repeat that Gothalion's team had a really good set up going on their victory run.

They beat Crota in 3 sword cycles (3 swordbearers). They had a super on the sword each time as well from making orbs of light constantly and as much as they could. Seems like a really good strat.
Definitely. This will be critical.
The new raid weapons?
yes.
Insta-enraged when Crota is down to 20%
Wizards at towers
Gatekeepers spawn (after each swordbearer?)

Zocano

I'm pretty happy (and feeling snobby about it) that I can get the only raid weapon I care about without even having to deal with crota.

Abyss Defiant you will be mine.

Also it's weird not hearing anyone get Crux of Crota yet.

I'm pretty happy (and feeling snobby about it) that I can get the only raid weapon I care about without even having to deal with crota.

Abyss Defiant you will be mine.

Also it's weird not hearing anyone get Crux of Crota yet.

Probably rare like a Vex drop.

Also glad for early primary drops. Plenty more possible rolls.

Top Bottom