• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Inmost light will finally get some use.

After that hard work they should've had a hard mode only emblem and class item too.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Triangle to drop the sword, like any "bundle"

Hmm, Apotheosis Veil for sunsingers are a pretty viable choice for this fight now too. Fireborn isn't the be-all it is in VoG because of the Oversouls.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Is selecting the crucible match from the list with the nightfall and daily any different from selecting it on the crucible menu?
It's just a rotating highlighted mode, with extra XP. Where you select it from doesn't matter I don't think, it's just indicating which mode is currently in the rotation. I'm still unclear as to if this is a daily bonus, hourly, or what though.
is the Red Death's healing better than Suros?
Much

zewone

Team Husk
S9e7KaX.jpg

Our group got to Crota and couldn't get him down. We got stuck at Ogres. We got a good rythym and took 1 of the 2 ogres in the last run then wiped. I think we worked out the kinks and just needed a little more time but a couple people had to leave. It was a good effort.

LTWood12

It's just a rotating highlighted mode, with extra XP. Where you select it from doesn't matter I don't think, it's just indicating which mode is currently in the rotation. I'm still unclear as to if this is a daily bonus, hourly, or what though.

Much

Wow ok. Got one from Crota last night. Guess it's time to use some pulse rifle telemetries.

pretty much soloed it up to the bridge part as the arranged Gaf-team was a no-show :(

it definitely feels like Lightswitch as you get whacked in just a few thrall hits. A lot harder than normal mode for sure. Got the pulserifle from the first part.

Top Bottom