• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Did they say yet which team did it first?

I think there should be two records. Team that did it first and team that did it the fastest. Kind of not fair to those who don't get to play the game at the exact time the mode came out. The latter record would be more prestigious.

Had to top for a while.

It was fun up until Crota than I just felt like we were hitting our heads against a brick wall.

Unless ppl come up with a better strategy, I think you need as many titans as you can get.

Worst part is figuring out Ogres. Whats the best strategy now that you cant go low?

Rixa

Full Auto, penetrates through Hive Major Knight shields.
OversoulEdict.PNG

At Bridgepart got error code (CE-34878) -> Destiny game crashed.

CE Hard Mode - Full Run - 730pm CST

1) Me - 32 Hunter or Titan
2) Hydruxxo - Still in?
3) Captscience - 32 Warlock
4) ICON-VII - ?
5) Kadey?
6)

hydruxo

Our group got to Crota and couldn't get him down. We got stuck at Ogres. We got a good rythym and took 1 of the 2 ogres in the last run then wiped. I think we worked out the kinks and just needed a little more time but a couple people had to leave. It was a good effort.

Yeah good run dude! I think we would've had it, we were slowly getting the timing of everything down.

EDIT: Not sure I'll be able to make it for the run tonight but I'll let you know soon

Bizazedo

I think there should be two records. Team that did it first and team that did it the fastest. Kind of not fair to those who don't get to play the game at the exact time the mode came out. The latter record would be more prestigious.
The reason it's the first that gets the prestige is if you wait, you can read all the tips / strats. S'why going in blind is more prestigious.

Yeah good run dude! I think we would've had it, we were slowly getting the timing of everything down.

EDIT: Not sure I'll be able to make it for the run tonight but I'll let you know soon

Sounds good, yea no worries if you can't.

Had to top for a while.

It was fun up until Crota than I just felt like we were hitting our heads against a brick wall.

Unless ppl come up with a better strategy, I think you need as many titans as you can get.

Worst part is figuring out Ogres. Whats the best strategy now that you cant go low?

Silver, I think we were in better condition than you think. It wasn't that bad. It's just getting the timing right every time. We did kill 1 ogre and the 2nd was almost dead before we wiped. Then it's just repeat. We are really close to having it down. We got most of the kinks ironed out.

Congrats to team Nami. Good job on the kill.

Watching Drizzay and iRawr now. Making progress but lag is getting to them. Frustration is also building. They got a good strat now, it's just execution and overcoming some lag.

Bizazedo

Congrats to team Nami. Good job on the kill.

Watching Drizzay and iRawr now. Making progress but lag is getting to them. Frustration is also building. They got a good strat now, it's just execution and overcoming some lag.

So, weird question...are half of their teams Euros and half US? That can't help the lag if so.

Sounds good, yea no worries if you can't.

Silver, I think we were in better condition than you think. It wasn't that bad. It's just getting the timing right every time. We did kill 1 ogre and the 2nd was almost dead before we wiped. Then it's just repeat. We are really close to having it down. We got most of the kinks ironed out.

Yeah, but it's not really consistent yet.
I think at least 2 titans are needed.
One to always put up BoL. The other puts up WoL.

Deku Tree

First team to do it did it with TWO Lvl 31's. Though cheese was more than likely involved.

People keep saying this but it's not true. The info showing you the players level is not showing you the level they were when they beat the raid. I think it's showing you the level they are right now and they probably switched gear.

Top Bottom