• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Bogeypop

People keep saying this but it's not true. The info showing you the players level is not showing you the level they were when they beat the raid. I think it's showing you the level they are right now and they probably switched gear.

B-b-but we need someone to witch hunt! Making fun of Bungie can only go on so long!

Dave_6

I know HM CE just dropped but I have no character capable of running it. That being said, anyone up for 2x Nightfall and weeklies tonight around 6:30 CST?

Jinjo

I didn't know they cheesed. Wtf world first team.

If true I wonder how Bungie will react to it. It hasn't happened before that a team cheesed to world first. I am actually kind of glad that it happened. Maybe Bungie will take a hard look at themselves and actually learn to properly develop/test/patch their raids.

I'm assuming they used the warlock nade/disconnect glitch. That's not even just a cheese anymore, that's an exploit.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Rhad is suggesting that they obviously cheesed not that they actually did. Only way to know is to see a replay from them.

Yeah, but it's not really consistent yet.
I think at least 2 titans are needed.
One to always put up BoL. The other puts up WoL.

The last few attempts all went to the Ogres and got him down decently, ~50% a couple times. Not consistent but started to get more consistent towards the end for sure

LiK

I'm not really sure what I expected. It seems to be exactly what is usually associated with a 'hard mode'. Enemies with more health/damage output and other enemy types.

basically. you fight him the exact same way except they added some annoying bitches to the mix. enjoy the new mechanics.

Deku Tree

Rhad is suggesting that they obviously cheesed not that they actually did. Only way to know is to see a replay from them.

Well triplewreck did it with like no wipes in about 37 minutes or something and one guy had to go to the tower to get his ghorn. But the worlds first did it about ten minutes faster. And tripleWreck were saying it didn't look possible without cheese to do it that fast.

KxoZz

It's a really lazy hardmode though. Replaced jumping knights with wizards, added the enrage at the end and literally nothing else.

the better question is where does it say they did? lol... i watched their stream, they didnt cheese any part of it, im sure the VOD will be up on twitch if you're interested...
I don't know if they did or not. IV been at work all day. All I was saying is I hate people who cheese. Not if they actually did it or not.

I don't even know who the fuck those people are.

zewone

So is the best way to do Crota just to focus on Boomers and the wizard and kill them as fast as possible?
We tried to keep the boomers alive because if you kill them, that spawns the wizard. The wizard blocks a lot of Gjallarhorn shots meant for Crota and can kill sword holder easy.

realcZk

I don't know if they did or not. IV been at work all day. All I was saying is I hate people who cheese. Not if they actually did it or not.

i got the link wrong in my first post anyways, i guess triplewreck was second to complete it (but the first to complete it without cheese apparently). i can confirm they didnt cheese anything, dont know about "one and done".

Deku Tree

Well triplewreck did it with like no wipes in about 37 minutes or something and one guy had to go to the tower to get his ghorn. But the worlds first did it about ten minutes faster. And tripleWreck were saying it didn't look possible without cheese to do it that fast.

yeah wrong link, thanks

TripleWreck wasn't first. They were confirmed top three. Another crew did it ten minutes or so faster.

I don't even know who the fuck those people are.

If theyre seriously going for world first then they had to cheese don't you think? If Bungie had said "no cheesing will be accepted" then that would be different

Namikaze1

I'll be making an extensive strategy post once I rested up a bit. I'm trying to calm my nerves down. But let's just say Titans are the real MVP.

xCobalt

A lot of people are making a big deal out of world first except for the team that actually did it. Even if they did cheese it, afaik they didn't make any claims.

Top Bottom