• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

F*** you RNG!!! Why do you forsake me!!!

HnG0nFN.jpg

hahahahahahahaha

Dave_6

I'm not gonna make 7 Eastern (obviously). I'll be on around 8:30 Eastern, but don't feel like you need to wait for me to run your NFs/WHs. I'll check in with you when I am on to see if you still need em.

PSN won't let me log on anyways so no problem. I may end up watching Gone Girl anyways and give Destiny a break till tomorrow.

I think I might have to take a little Destiny break. The last three weeks have literally gotten me nothing but shards, energy, and one or two ok legendaries. I'm starting to really dislike the game again, had that happen last time it decided to just give me shit. I don't like disliking Destiny. Makes me feel bad. Let me be happy!

I'll be back for some more IB later tonight once my blood pressure drops back down...

Live is far superior. That's the only thing I envy of XB1 owners.

I miss the Christmas tree :( Ours is still up IRL, lol.

How long does it take to get to rank 4 with IB? I'm thinking about just slogging through it on my titan, those gloves definitely help, and I need a new chest, thinking about dropping the Arma chest exotic and going for Saint 14 or something.

Not long, just wait until later in the week/weekend and the tempered buff gives you a huge rep boost. Bounties are very easy to finish too for the most part.

Namikaze1

I look up from my iPad to find a level 31 Hunter and a level 11 Hunter dancing on either side of my Titan.

Edit: they ran off as soon as I got up. :(

EL CUCO

Sooo...ummm...anybody currently in a Nightfall...like...towards the boss part...with him at like...5% health?

I dont mind helping out...umm..I CAN BRING GJALLAHORN..? yeah?

Top Bottom