• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Bloodsent

To my normal raid team, I am still attempting to connect, I can see message notifications in the Playstation app, but can't actually see the messages nor login.

EL CUCO

Tried everything. Even the MTU trick...no PSN.

I don't freaking doubt somebody messed something up when bringing the PSN store update live... the timing is almost identical.

Highlights of the day:

-Running the sword for the first time and downing Crota with no wipe
-Having a player join for Gorgon CP for the chest and them constantly going to the wrong chest haha

XenoRaven

Hey guys, I ended up taking a break from the game shortly before Crota stuff hit. I'm looking to get back into it now. I'm currently a level 29 Hunter with Queen's Mask, and then all Vault armor except for the Chest, which is an Exotic. Where should I start in terms of getting myself geared up?

Mindlog

Three exotics today @_@
The Last Shard
Helm of Inmost Shards
Young Akihabara's Shards

If no Helm Engrams from Xur then I'll burn on all my motes on an IB weapon I'll quickly regret.

EL CUCO

Can you get in by having a party chat with him and then joining his game thru the chat? Some people said that worked for them..
Nope. Can't even sign in to PSN. No friends list or anything.

I'm sitting here watching re-runs of older Destiny videos I had saved xD

Frenden

Banned
Hey guys, I ended up taking a break from the game shortly before Crota stuff hit. I'm looking to get back into it now. I'm currently a level 29 Hunter with Queen's Mask, and then all Vault armor except for the Chest, which is an Exotic. Where should I start in terms of getting myself geared up?

Run strikes to earn marks, level up your Vanguard with bounties for commendations, and buy legendary vendor gear to hit 30/31.

MildSoss

Wtf, every one getting hawkmoons today but me, only exotic weapon left I want and it feels like RNGesus is giving me the finger each time i check up on this thread. lol

Deku Tree

Nope. Can't even sign in to PSN. No friends list or anything.

I'm sitting here watching re-runs of older Destiny videos I had saved xD

xD

Play some IRon Banner this week if you like PvP. Do some vanguard or crucible bounties and get some commendations and buy a full set of new TDB armor from the vanguard or Crucible vendors. Have fun.

Cømet

Banned
Iron Banner remains significantly less fun than vanilla Crucible. Gotta have dat chestplate for my titan collection though. One more rank then back to regular gameplay.

Second Mythoclast too. One more and I'll be happy.

blackflag

Cømet;147308222 said:
Iron Banner remains significantly less fun than vanilla Crucible. Gotta have dat chestplate for my titan collection though. One more rank then back to regular gameplay.

Second Mythoclast too. One more and I'll be happy.

How? It's much more competitive and exciting imo

Top Bottom