• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

LiK

new/old CE glitches in HM

- Crota doesn't kneel all the time

- Sword disappears

- Knights still bust through shields in Crystal Room

- Life regens from lag with Knights

- Swordbearer doesn't come out the door

new/old CE glitches in HM

- Crota doesn't kneel all the time

- Sword disappears

- Knights still bust through shields in Crystal Room

- Life regens from lag with Knights

- Swordbearer doesn't come out the door

Having done this yesterday for about 3 hours, and today for about 3 hours, I don't think I've seen any of these things happen.

Anecdotes and whatnot, but I'm glad that at the least, they don't seem to be as prominent as the VoG bugs.

blackflag

Having done this yesterday for about 3 hours, and today for about 3 hours, I don't think I've seen any of these things happen.

Anecdotes and whatnot, but I'm glad that at the least, they don't seem to be as prominent as the VoG bugs.

Well I guess it is less than the VOG bugs but over the course of a few hours the disappearing sword bug happened to us at least 10 times. Probably more I think.

We had knights come in nearly every single run. The sword disappeared once, and that was a time that we got the swordbear down immediately and picked up the sword immediately. Also the swordbear lagged in the door a few times, just standing there.

Geneijin

Yeah I agree. The first two fazes of CE hm drop weapons and are pretty easy. My pickup group one shotted both last night but we couldn't beat Crota. I'm sure with a group of people I normally play with we can beat him and you don't HAVE to beat Crota hm every week over and over. There isn't much there. You can still get all your gear in normal mode.

Just relax and if you don't like hard mode then don't do it. You aren't gimping yourself really.

I personally think Crota hard mode boss fight is annoying bullshit but it doesn't bother me much because I'm going to run it until I get the shader ship and speeder then I'm out.
So we paid for TDB just for normal Crota, which can be cleared much faster than VoG? I'm asking myself at that point, why continue playing the game and get House of Wolves then.

We had knights come in nearly every single run. The sword disappeared once, and that was a time that we got the swordbear down immediately and picked up the sword immediately. Also the swordbear lagged in the door a few times, just standing there.

Like I said, Anecdotes and what not.

I've heard people say they've seen a lot of bugs, and I've heard people say they've seen none to minimal.

I still hold my original position, though. VoG was way buggier. Not only did you see a bug every Aetheon attempt, chances are you saw one every time he teleported people.

Jinjo

I'm leaving on a trip for about a month in March. Once I'll be back I'll reevaluate the status of Destiny (since HoW will have hit then and I'll be severely behind the curve) and my future as a Guardian. Going cold turkey for a month should allow me to make a clean break if I do decide to go in Destiny exile until Comet/Destiny 2.

E92 M3

Maybe today's update will give us an update about what's going on with the Crux. I imagine Bungie doesn't want anyone getting it during the first week. If not that, we have to kill Crota flawlessy or something crazy like that lol.

Namikaze1

I was gonna spend energy on my Black Hammer but then I realize that it doesn't have Hive Disruptor which would have been fucking useful with the ogres. I don't even care if it negated White Nail.

R0ckman

I've heard people say they've seen a lot of bugs, and I've heard people say they've seen none to minimal.

I still hold my original position, though. VoG was way buggier. Not only did you see a bug every Aetheon attempt, chances are you saw one every time he teleported people.

Anecdotal? Who gives a damn? It's a BUG!

http://youtu.be/QrY9eHkXTa4

What: Team Dr Dezztinay Road to Redemption

When: 4pm EST-ish

Who:

1.) Scrub 1
2.) Scrub 2: iRawr
3.) Scrub 3: Casmith
4.) Scrub 4: Mattiator
5.) Scrub 5: Steroyd
6.) Scrub 6: Yzen

Scrubbiness listed in order of time zone difference from the correct time zone (EST).

Pretty sure everyone is confirmed but just post/PM/PSN if you can't make it then.

It's more about the severity of bugs, not the amount. Disappearing sword glitch when under leveled is way worse than anything in VoG.

Top Bottom