• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

KxoZz

Any chance bungie is gonna do a "top ten teams to beat hardmode" update again like with normalmode? I'd like to see if Team Husk made it in there somewhere.

Lnkn52

All these Crota take downs is getting me hyped for another attempt. Any groups forming around 530 pm EST?

PSN Lnkn52 level 32 warlock

blazeuk

Xur really needs to bring heavy ammo synth tomorrow, I used them all up today.

I'm glad I decided to go with Light Beyond Nemesis as my exotic helmet for CE HM too, the infusion perk works perfectly for it and if you use the strategy Cosmos posted there's pretty much always orbs lying around, saved me plenty of times.

9. ogres, rush down to the left tower inside since it is the closest, have the team jump up above the doors, suppress ogre with suppression grenade once he comes out the door (they will still melee but should be fine since you are above the door, do not use the coffins, too low). DPS ogre, then be safe and kill the second ogre from that room, a blessing of light bubble is very useful here too

Posting again. This is a very good conservative method.

The boomers didn't spawn when you went to their room or is that what the bubble was for...

I guess I need to level up my "medic" warlock helmet too.

Hope I can join a Crota group or a fresh HM for the weapons.

Is my raid crew on for tonight?

Nami, wanna two man first sections of CE in HM? I'm on.

Can you guys let me join? I want to do those parts at least

123rl

I'll probably be raiding, but am on Pacific time and have to put kids to bed first, so might be on kinda late. Keep me in mind though, GT is Ev0lved1.

Thanks. I've got you on my friends list already. I'm on GMT so it may be a bit difficult though

Do we have any sort of collaboration in what primary weapons drop where? It seems like all primaries can drop from all three loot points.

I personally saw the pulse rifle from the abyss. Auto rifle from the bridge and scout rifle from crota.

Do we have any sort of collaboration in what primary weapons drop where? It seems like all primaries can drop from all three loot points.

I personally saw the pulse rifle from the abyss. Auto rifle from the bridge and scout rifle from crota.

Pulse Rifle from abyss.
Auto Rifle from bridge.
Scout Rifle or Hand Cannon from Crota.

Are telemetries broken, use a auto rifle one and handed in a bunch of bounties, yet the auto rifle which had no XP before has the same XP as a sniper that also had no XP. Is like it did nothing.

Are telemetries broken, use a auto rifle one and handed in a bunch of bounties, yet the auto rifle which had no XP before has the same XP as a sniper that also had no XP. Is like it did nothing.

is the AR an exotic? I don't know much about telemetries, but they seemed to work okay the few times I used them.

blazeuk

ahh thanks, that makes sense. Yea from the groups I've joined yesterday, Ogres were definitely the biggest problem. Also leaving 1 boomer alive but that obviously isn't a good strat.

The Ogres actually turned out to be the easiest part of the whole thing for us, being in their spawn room means you can take that one down in seconds and then just snipe the other from the same room. We left the boomers alive too, the Wizard is more of a pain to deal with.

zewone

The Ogres actually turned out to be the easiest part of the whole thing for us, being in their spawn room means you can take that one down in seconds and then just snipe the other from the same room. We left the boomers alive too, the Wizard is more of a pain to deal with.

That's an interesting tactic. Will try next time.

Top Bottom