• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Jinjo

Crota DOWN!

noomi85, rubenov, messiek, captain_smirk, snuggins, mr_nick

NICELY DONE BOYS!

Nice man! Glad you got that monkey off your back!

Hoping to try and have a go at him myself tomorrow. Been a busy week/took a destiny break so haven't had time to best him yet.

zewone

lol, Hive Disruptor breaks Phantom Gift perk on Word of Crota.

05d.jpg

lol, Hive Disruptor breaks Phantom Gift perk on Word of Crota.

05d.jpg

Offfffc it does... And bungie will take another 2 months to haul ass and fix the bug. And by fix I mean disable the disruptor. Then a week later HoW goes live.

Another Crota weapons that's fallen even worse in my expectations

noomi

Nice man! Glad you got that monkey off your back!

Hoping to try and have a go at him myself tomorrow. Been a busy week/took a destiny break so haven't had time to best him yet.

haha, thanks man, feel so much better now lol.

we have a great strat now too, ogres be no issue after this.

LTWood12

i need a new song to play for my fireteam when Crota finally dies. For VoG hard mode, of course, i play Back In Time by Huey Lewis & the News every time. Any suggestions?

Geneijin

SMH

For fucking real bungie?

Perk actually says rapidly too btw, not successive. Misleading perk text ftw.
Rapidly always meant that sadly. Remember the text change to the Cleansing Light (?) bounty - the one where you kill 3 enemies or more with super. It was always suppose to suggest that, but it's still more confusing than saying in quick succession :lol

Jinjo

haha, thanks man, feel so much better now lol.

we have a great strat now too, ogres be no issue after this.

Haha I can imagine! What strat did you use?

I might have to light the batsignal for some GAF Guardians to help, depending if I can get my crew together.

Insaniac

Dat RNG though.

Played a Roc strike, got a Legendary Engram which decrypted into the 4th Horseman. Great! Never got it, looks cool.

Friend logged in, we decided to do the Nightfall.

I have had coincidences with getting repeat exotics on Nightfalls (Monte Carlos, Heart of Praxic Fire). I joke "I'll be pissed if I get a 4th Horseman off the nightfall".

Phogoth falls, the Nightfall ends. I got an exotic, I saw the yellow text, but missed the name. The stat screen pops up. 4th Horseman. I'm speechless.

SkylineRKR

All it now takes to top off the shitshow that is The Dark Below is Necrochasm being utter crap.

I think it is if its stats and the Eidolon are anything to go by. Cursed Thrall explosion is nice but with the impact Necrochasm sports it will only work if weaksauce thralls are near. You won't down a hallowed knight with this puppy.

Ever since I saw the stats i'm betting on a piece of shit.

Jinjo

Rapidly always meant that sadly. Remember the text change to the Cleansing Light (?) bounty - the one where you kill 3 enemies or more with super. It was always suppose to suggest that, but it's still more confusing than saying in quick succession :lol

Haha yeah, I should have known better. I still find the first perk row flavour text always extremely hilarious to read on weapons. "Improves stability", *perk actually halves the stability stat* lol.

noomi

Haha I can imagine! What strat did you use?

I might have to light the batsignal for some GAF Guardians to help, depending if I can get my crew together.

fo'sho

We're going for two more downs now, I'll post a proper video later tonight. Quickly explained though, for ogres you run down into the room under the right side boomers and stand on the safe ledges, easy peasy.

Sane_Man

So when running the crota strategy with the titan pitting a bubble up next to crota, does anyone have a good strategy to stop crota firing his projectiles at the sword holder and titan as they're making their way up from the rock onto the platform?

Every so often crota seems to have his attention purely aimed at us as we're heading up and destroys us!

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Haha being a 32 Titan with Saint in the tower is getting me a lot of attention. Jus' swappin' my weapons around, folks.

Wtf after hive Disruptor broke white nail they didn't stop to think about Phantom Gift for 2 seconds?

I am sure they did, but they either didn't care or have no sense of urgency to fix it.

I don't claim to understand the technical challenge of fixing some of these weapon bugs, but it can't be that hard.

Bungie has shown that the order of priority is:

1. Gross PvP imbalance
2. Exploits aka Cheese

Top Bottom