• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Damn, we're dropping like flies around here...

Just ignore HM Crota guys. It really ain't worth the effort. None of the drops really are
Gonna sound crazy, but HM isn't that Hard.

People need to start treating this game LIKE A GAME. And not a job. Goodness people spending 11+hrs trying to beat HM. Thats obsessive.

todd360

My group beat hard crota. Wasn't that hard really. We just needed everyone to be awake and utilize a good strategy. I'll talk about it on the next podcast episode.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Admittedly, this update was a celebratory look back at your achievements. Behind the scenes, we’re still looking forward. We’re working every day to make Destiny perform better and give you new reasons to blow our minds with your contributions to the world we all share.

We’re looking forward to talking to you more about that process. In time. Keep talking to us about what you’re seeing out in the wild, and don’t pull any punches about the things you want us to work on.

That job is never finished. And we’ll have more to share soon about the next updates to the game.

Liar liar pants on fire.

gdt

Fuck you hard Crota! Suck it!

Amazing run to the team I was with. Our strat worked fine. Can't wait to dig into other gaffers strats.

I'm doing it again tonight for sure. That fight is intense as fuck.

Dante316

Gonna sound crazy, but HM isn't that Hard.

People need to start treating this game LIKE A GAME. And not a job. Goodness people spending 11+hrs trying to beat HM. Thats obsessive.

Agreed, I don't understand the sentiment of some of the people. Fight crota, try for a hr, if no luck, try nextday. Its jjust for fun. Thats all.

Hawkian is still doing the newbie raid tonight at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central. We're down 1 person, so all comers are welcome. Should be a nice palette cleanser after all the hard mode Crota crankiness from last night.

Come join the fun!

And that updates proves my point as well. I agree with you it's not hard. It's just frustrating since we manage to get it down perfectly each time but nope a weird glitch happens and it causes us to wipe. Maybe I just had a series of bad luck with the possible combination of me becoming burnt out but it's whatever. Each thier own.

Well I have previous stated many times before, I was beginning to burn myself out on Destiny. The only reason I still continue playing, was due to this community. I personally believe this community is great and I am always happy to help out whenever I am available.

However I enrage yesterday due to the Hard Mode. Perhaps I did cause myself to enrage since I just kept attempting to kill Crota for ~5 hours straight. Within those ~5 hours, all the worst "glitches and bugs" occur when Crota was 1 sword break away from death. Personally I find it disappointing for Bungie to not fix any of those glitches. It doesnt matter that Hard Mode is level 33, just the frustration of losing the fight when its not your fault and there is noting you can do to prevent it.

The Dark Below was a very piss poor "expansion content". In addition, the regrind exotic weapons, gears, commendations, etc are design to keep people playing. I dislike how RNG works and alot of other players do get screw over on loot drops even tho they have been playing the game since launch. Why dont they give us a proper update to fix the glitches that are able to be fix? Instead they add anti cheese patch that screws over some portion of the game. And to fix those screw up causes by the patch, they take ~2 months. Plus I hate how Bungie always state " we are listening" but will they actually do anything? Meh of course they will in Destiny 2..

well take care DestinyGAF :) you guys were the best and I had a great time playing with everyone.

I understand, and I can not disagree. I think VOG for all its faults was a pretty damn well executed raid. Crota isn't even seamless, it was slapped together.

Stillmatic

Another weekly update with no mention fixing bugs. It's getting so frustrating watching them fix 'cheese' and not do a thing about bugs that 'cheese' the player.

Ah. People need to chillax is all I'm saying.

It's a game. Remember that.

x2KwTbw.jpg

timmy

Hawkian is still doing the newbie raid tonight at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central. We're down 1 person, so all comers are welcome. Should be a nice palette cleanser after all the hard mode Crota crankiness from last night.

Come join the fun!
I think I talked to him about it and hope I'm still signed up. Looking forward to it if so.

Psn is caffemisto.

Lima

There was some uhh heated discussion going on yesterday and some elitist comments being thrown around a bit...

I am man enough to say I'm sorry if I offended anyone yesterday with some of my comments.

On another note I joined a group earlier that I helped out on normal before and it seemed incredibly clear to me they didn't understand one thing. Team shooting. Yes you may be a level down but there are 6 of you. Focus that fire.

And that updates proves my point as well. I agree with you it's not hard. It's just frustrating since we manage to get it down perfectly each time but nope a weird glitch happens and it causes us to wipe. Maybe I just had a series of bad luck with the possible combination of me becoming burnt out but it's whatever. Each thier own.

Well, raids will be "harder" and will require more precise coordination of "teamwork" to pass trought them at least the Hard mode so, yeah yesterday was a awful day.

Cant believe my eyes. Hard Mode Crota is pushing people to take a brake. Brakes that are taken thanks to an extremely frustrating Raid.

Take note Bungie. Hard Mode should be an enjoyable experience. Not this shitfest it is now. Be kind to your community, never drive them away.
...and also let Xur sell jollyhorns again.

gdt

Honestly, with a decent strat (took awhile for everyone to set that up and gel together) it's not the hardest thing in the world.

Burned some heavy though damn.

Buuuuut our strat worked because of 2 Titans with saint 14s. Don't know what to do without 2 Titans.

I like the pulse rifle and auto rifle...

Oh when I said HM Crota I meant Crota himself. I wish there was better terminology like VoG

I'm totally going for that autorifle. It's gonna be my VoC replacement for solar burn. But, I'm probably go ahead and not do Crota until we have people breezing through there. As I said, no particular drop to make me wanna go 'I want that'

Top Bottom