• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Anyone interested in a CE Normal mode run starting ASAP? Stuck in the forever-lvl-31 club... :(

Of course it would be great if a kind lvl 32 could run our swords.

CE Normal mode run starting ASAP

1. lunlunqq

I'll be free in about 20 minutes to go if you can wait. psn captscience

32 warlock and I have some sword experience

LkPr

I'll be looking to run HM VoG in about 45 mins, 9PM EST. If anyone is interested add me to PSN and we'll set something up. PSN: LkPr

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I think I talked to him about it and hope I'm still signed up. Looking forward to it if so.

Psn is caffemisto.
You are one of the 5 we have.

There is still one slot for tonight's newbie Vault of Glass run at 9 EST, roughly 45 minutes from now. These are intended for first-timers and all encounters are explained in advance, but anyone is welcome (if you have the patience).

Minimum level is 26, please post PSN if you would like the slot. If you would to help out and for me to put you down as an alt in case no newbies join in the next 45 mins, you can indicate that too.

Soremaker

Neo Member
Anyone interested in a CE Normal mode run starting ASAP? Stuck in the forever-lvl-31 club... :(

1. lunlunqq

I'll join.
psn: Thesoremaker
I should be on your friends list.

Watch Xur sell Dragons breath again tomorrow.

its weird to think not too long ago i was legit excited about dragons breath

now its totally useless to mewith the horn and even hunger of crota

they should have made it an arc launcher or something

my moneys on fourth horseman lol

Just heard a new(?) line of dialogue in the Omnigul strike. "In it's dying breath the Traveller released the ghosts...to open doors"

Lmao not sure what triggered it or if they just genuinely changed the original line to put that in there, but well done Bungie.

Bogeypop

There is still one slot for tonight's newbie Vault of Glass run at 9 EST, roughly 45 minutes from now. These are intended for first-timers and all encounters are explained in advance, but anyone is welcome (if you have the patience).

Minimum level is 26, please post PSN if you would like the slot. If you would to help out and for me to put you down as an alt in case no newbies join in the next 45 mins, you can indicate that too.

I don't know how you're able to still do the Newbie Raid considering what's going on with you right now
and people where panicked because they thought you were leaving
, you're a real trooper and the community is lucky to have you. I hope everything turns out ok :) I'd help out with the newbie raid, but I have this Crota's HM itch that desperately needs to be scratched and done with.

raindoc

Has anyone tried using it on the Boomers in HM, does the solar flare keep them from shooting at the Swordcarrier?

Just heard a new(?) line of dialogue in the Omnigul strike. "In it's dying breath the Traveller released the ghosts...to open doors"

Lmao not sure what triggered it or if they just genuinely changed the original line to put that in there, but well done Bungie.

Not new but probably the legit funniest line in the game...

Oh crap, my PSN ends tomorrow.

Wonder if I should even try and defeat Crota tonight. After hearing that Word of Crota is bugged, it doesn't even seem worth it. Except for that shader. I want to glow, dangit.

patchday

1. lunlunqq

Crap I would love to make a run with GAF. I think you're on my fr? I'm sandboxgod. However wont get home for another 30 mins :(

FRAK!

Im so close to L32 on my titan. just need like 16 more shards or something like that.

For being the only non tracking exotic launcher, why doesn't it have the highest damage output?

There are barely any balancing considerations made in this game. I'm surprised that all the exotic hand cannons are useful in their own ways.

lunlunqq

Crap I would love to make a run with GAF. I think you're on my fr? I'm sandboxgod. However wont get home for another 30 mins :(

FRAK!

Im so close to L32 on my titan. just need like 16 more shards or something like that.

I will put you on the list as an alt if you don't mind. If in 30 mins we still have found a 6th, I will contact you.

I'm pretty sure Suros fills it up. I was at full health almost always for that fight.

You're right, it's fantastic when killing Acolytes. Can see myself using this to clear the room, and then before and after Ogres. Will pop heavy synths for the Gjallarhorn.

It depends on the way you want to do it.

I'm personally very interesting in the idea of standing on the other side of the center window, and having 2 titans charge Crota together.

Basically, avoid all boomers. Kill sword bearer. Both titans jump straight up in front of crota, not to the side. 2nd Titan drops bubble to protect from boomers. The timing here will give you 9 RT/R2 swings per sword. 18 swings will kill him. Don't even have to deal with ogres.

Requires very pinpoint accuracy, but would be all about timing and ammo, and less about add management.

Good call. I think center window is safest bet for now, but anything can happen with Knights charging into the first room and people need to heal. Not sure everyone has viable option atm.

Seriously, it's way underpowered. And most likely no on 4th Horseman as it's PS Exclusive.

Yayyyyyyy

Top Bottom