• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Well, that Weekly Update was a waste of time. No good information on what to expect for big fixes or changes, not that I expected anything of use. I really miss the days when Frankie would write up the Weekly Updates. They were fun, funny, and were always insightful as to what was ahead.

Except that the IceBreaker doesn't take Heavy Ammo?

tumblr_mejnpu26Rm1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

I'll upload a few clips of this bullshit if I feel like it later tonight but consider this my (temporary) retirement from Destiny for the time being. Might get on later this week or something but I can't keep wiping runs for this nonsense and wasting so much time.

The fight isn't remotely difficult: it's just completely broken for me and whatever team I seem to run it with, so GG everyone and GG DGAF.

God damn it RNG... God damn it. I still don't have Hezens vengenace after almost 40 clears

Well done. That's a great haul

Cheers, yeah it's crazy and I am in the same situation with a certain Exotic Rocket Launcher. My mate got TWO in a week ffs.

I am wondering if Xur will sell it tomorrow, or maybe Red Death which is seemingly the one everyone wants now for Hard Crota.

Cheers, yeah it's crazy and I am in the same situation with a certain Exotic Rocket Launcher. My mate got TWO in a week ffs.

I am wondering if Xur will sell it tomorrow, or maybe Red Death which is seemingly the one everyone wants now for Hard Crota.

I'd bet it's gonna be Red Death over Gjally any day. It seems Gjally has made it onto Xur's blacklist. But I would happily eat crow for my Gjallyless bretheren tomorrow if he brings it.

Xur is gonna sell Thunderlord. Gotta delay the celebratory stats post a while, can't have them back to back.

Probably bring the entire reserve of strange coins to zero if he sold the Horn.

j_rocca42

I'll upload a few clips of this bullshit if I feel like it later tonight but consider this my (temporary) retirement from Destiny for the time being. Might get on later this week or something but I can't keep wiping runs for this nonsense and wasting so much time.

The fight isn't remotely difficult: it's just completely broken for me and whatever team I seem to run it with, so GG everyone and GG DGAF.
I feel ya man. They didn't go about making hard mode the right way.

Cruxist

I think at this point, the Weekly Update needs to stop being a thing. I know it's a Bungie tradition, but Halo wasn't getting regular updates. Deej's flowery prose is super annoying and at times can be patronizing. I think we should just get updates when there's ACTUALLY something to update about, not just, "Hey guys, raid stuff happened!"

lunlunqq

Anyone interested in a CE Normal mode run starting ASAP? Stuck in the forever-lvl-31 club... :(

Of course it would be great if a kind lvl 32 could run our swords.

CE Normal mode run starting ASAP

1. lunlunqq

I think at this point, the Weekly Update needs to stop being a thing. I know it's a Bungie tradition, but Halo wasn't getting regular updates. Deej's flowery prose is super annoying and at times can be patronizing. I think we should just get updates when there's ACTUALLY something to update about, not just, "Hey guys, raid stuff happened!"
I agree. Maybe monthly updates or something.

Tho he might find himself out of a job.

Take it easy friend. Everyone probably needs a bit of a breather. Play casually or not at all.

I have yet to run hard mode but already know I don't have the patience for it. A fun run and then done for me I suppose.

I'm the type of obsessive weirdo that even found glitched flawless VoG to be a lot of fun, figuring out the Atheon glitches and combining a mechanical mastery of the game with the improvisational skills to react to whatever glitches Atheon threw at us under the highest pressure situations. Getting the first flawless run with no Time's Vengeance is still one of the absolute highlights of my long gaming career. But Crota has been a total snoozefest from day 1 and is now (in my experience) a broken, tedious mess. No one is having fun so we are happily going to all take some time away. We might still do normal raids after reset but I know I'm personally looking forward to finally diving into my backlog.

I love this community and want to keep a positive association for it without this nonsense irrevocably tainting my feelings towards the game.

Top Bottom