• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

raindoc

I guess I'll be swordbearer unless last person is 32 or you guys want to do it with 31 or 30. Just call it out for me, etc.

one of us is going to leave before crota, so unless Dhruv will join us for some filleting action: sure, you're very welcome.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Cheaters!!!!!!!
I honestly don't think it's foul play, they all seem very sure it's supposed to be 23 on the first page. But, why? I'm so curious now. I think it would be rude to pop in and ask though. XD
how... how does one check post count in this thread?
Back out at the Gaming Community forum page, click the actual number of posts
8E2gMjj.png

Deku Tree

I honestly don't think it's foul play, they all seem very sure it's supposed to be 23 on the first page. But, why? I'm so curious now. I think it would be rude to pop in and ask though. XD

Back out at the Gaming Community forum page, click the actual number of posts
8E2gMjj.png

I asked someone I know from Halo GAF who is always on their wall of shame. I'll let you know what they tell me.

Nope, it's foul play. I'm calling my attorney.

We've already let people steal the podcast (Mythocast idea), now people are stealing OT thunder... WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!

*cue Braveheart quotations and musical score*

E92 M3

Anyone else not upgrading raid weapons with energies? I am saving everything to see how primaries turn out. As of now they are strong enough.

--

Also, got a NITC with firefly as the premiere perk, plus increased stability. Should make it my main over the Rapier? I do love the rapier.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Nope, it's foul play. I'm calling my attorney.

We've already let people steal the podcast (Mythocast idea), now people are stealing OT thunder... WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!

*cue Braveheart quotations and musical score*

Shall I draft a mean spirited letter on your behalf?

Axoman

Man, second week in a row my nightfall reward was a legendary engram that turned into 2 shards.

I don't think I can get a lower nightfall reward than that.

Anyone else not upgrading raid weapons with energies? I am saving everything to see how primaries turn out. As of now they are strong enough.

--

Also, got a NITC with firefly as the premiere perk, plus increased stability. Should make it my main over the Rapier? I do love the rapier.

I already maxed BHam and Light Abyss since

(1) I'm already Lv32 on all 3 classes and still have 28 rad mats left over (thanks IB!).
(2) None of the other current weapons are worth a damn to me.
(3) They still haven't announced hard mode....
(4) Raid primaries don't look super duper sweet from reading their stats/perks so far

As for your scout dilemma, Outlaw is more important to me than Firefly honestly. NITC and Rapier have very similar stats otherwise, I have an NITC w/ Outlaw and switch between them often.

I use field scout when I'm in pve and perfect balance when I'm in pvp

Field scout when you pick up heavy in PvP, then switch to Perfect Balance. Have cake, eat cake. Same for CMeasure, etc.

Thunderlord is so sexy.

Perfect balance or field scout tho?

Perfect Balance, at least I think it is necessary. A clip of 38 does plenty of damage and you atleast have a better chance of them hitting their targetand precision shots.

I was doing like 1K damage per bullet precison damage to Sepkis with Arcburn. He melted so fast.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Man, second week in a row my nightfall reward was a legendary engram that turned into 2 shards.

I don't think I can get a lower nightfall reward than that.
nope, that's bottom of the barrel. my condolences.
I have Suros equipped. So can't switch to Thunderlord.
well hell you specifically mentioned the machine gun bounty, figured you were trying to get it done and Thunderlord has no equal.

Corrective Measure, The Swarm, Jolder's Hammer, Harm's Way, all just fine for it

Homeboyd

I wish the vendor's inventory would reset like the gunsmith. i.e. same weapons/armor but different perk rolls each day.

Current vendor weapons are pretty crap except for 1-2.

Namikaze1

nope, that's bottom of the barrel. my condolences.

well hell you specifically mentioned the machine gun bounty, figured you were trying to get it done and Thunderlord has no equal.

Corrective Measure, The Swarm, Jolder's Hammer, Harm's Way, all just fine for it
I'm doing multiple bounties right now. Haven't even completed the AR one due to shotgunning everything.

As long as heavy ammo spawn is secure, why don't more people swap around their exotic? HMoon until heavy drops, then GHorn until the other team is dead then HMoon etc. Usually I have more than enough time waiting for the rest of the team to huddle around it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hello :)
Haven't been keeping up as much due to family duties. Which vanguard primary is worth purchasing.
Thanks for any response.
Both of the scout rifles are very solid if you like scout rifles. Just pick the one with the perks/stats you prefer.

Hello :)
Haven't been keeping up as much due to family duties. Which vanguard primary is worth purchasing.
Thanks for any response.

Both scout rifles are really nice, personally I prefer Another NITC but Badger is really good too and has higher impact, maybe better overall for the vendor versions. My NITC was a NFall drop with some nice perks.

Auto rifles suck, pulse rifles suck, and the vanguard hand cannon is terrible so scout rifles are really the way to go for vanguard primaries.

Song of Ir Yut is poo in Crucible. Don't do it.

Higher impact + lower RoF > Lower impact + higher RoF as a general rule for me

Jolder's, Against All Odds ftw

Dazzler

Can I sneak up to level 32 with two 36 light pieces (boots and gauntlets) fully upgraded exotic chest and a 33 light helmet? Or do all the legendaries need to be 36 light?

E92 M3

I already maxed BHam and Light Abyss since

(1) I'm already Lv32 on all 3 classes and still have 28 rad mats left over (thanks IB!).
(2) None of the other current weapons are worth a damn to me.
(3) They still haven't announced hard mode....
(4) Raid primaries don't look super duper sweet from reading their stats/perks so far

As for your scout dilemma, Outlaw is more important to me than Firefly honestly. NITC and Rapier have very similar stats otherwise, I have an NITC w/ Outlaw and switch between them often.

I guess I'm just a super conservative hoarder...in every RPG I have a ton of trouble using precious material. Maxing a weapon is like buying a house for me hahah. (I have problems?)

The only thing pushing me to NITC is the 20 clip.

I got Do Gooder V in the nightfall last night, rolled with counterbalance and glass half full, with the option for high caliber/fitted stock/skip rounds.

Good drop? Which option should I take?

I guess I'm just a super conservative hoarder...in every RPG I have a ton of trouble using precious material. Maxing a weapon is like buying a house for me hahah. (I have problems?)

The only thing pushing me to NITC is the 20 clip.

NITC has field scout? Or am I forgetting the default mag size? I would go with that if it has FS. My most desired perk roll is a nice scout with Outlaw/FS/Firefly.

Mattiator

Both scout rifles are really nice, personally I prefer Another NITC but Badger is really good too and has higher impact, maybe better overall for the vendor versions. My NITC was a NFall drop with some nice perks.

Auto rifles suck, pulse rifles suck, and the vanguard hand cannon is terrible so scout rifles are really the way to go for vanguard primaries.

Higher impact + lower RoF > Lower impact + higher RoF as a general rule for me

Jolder's, Against All Odds ftw

Awesome thanks I was hoping for a scour rifle to drop but have had 5 pulse rifles so I had to make a purchase.

Top Bottom