• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

hydruxo

What is the word on Hard Light or Monte Carlo. Trying to decide what I should focus on leveling next. I am a Scout Rifle guy now, but that's mostly because the bullet hose AR's suck ass. Hard Light looks to be a bit better at a glance. Maybe Monte Carlo is better in PvP with the melee perks.

I had Monte Carlo for months and never really cared for it until I used it with my Warlock and Titan and had Flame Shield / Force Barrier all the time. Monte Carlo is alot of fun once you upgrade it.

Weird, can anyone who is more familiar with the community explain why Halo's OTs skip from 21 to 23?

I know there must be a legit reason, at the beginning of OT23 there are people asking for the title to be changed to "the right number," so it must have said OT22 to begin with. But the final post in OT21 links you to the current one which is OT23. Wha?
Superstition.

Halo OT 22

2+2 = 4

Halo 4 sucked, no one likes to remember it existed

no OT 22

raindoc

Kadey, will you join us for another run?

2(-3) open slots for CE.

1) Dhruv
2) death4romabove22
3) myself
4) Kadey?
5) ...
6) ...

EDIT: full

Im sure someone has posted this but did anyone notice swordbearer isn't spawned in when you start the Crota fight and deathsinger starts preparing immediately now as well? Didn't have any effect on us but just wondering if this was a change everyone was seeing.

Feorax

Does anyone want to run CE tonight at about 7pm GMT? I'm open to a fresh run, or I have the bridge CP if people prefer to skip the first bit.

I had Monte Carlo for months and never really cared for it until I used it with my Warlock and Titan and had Flame Shield / Force Barrier all the time. Monte Carlo is alot of fun once you upgrade it.

Monte Carlo + No Backup Plans + Force barrier = walking tank. So good. Combined with melee kills generating orbs or in breakable in PvP it's pretty insane.

Im sure someone has posted this but did anyone notice swordbearer isn't spawned in when you start the Crota fight and deathsinger starts preparing immediately now as well? Didn't have any effect on us but just wondering if this was a change everyone was seeing.

Yeah, it's in the patch notes.

Dyno

Still mulling over if the Iron Banner is worth the time sink this time around. My main is just into 31 and none of the armour is going to change that much. My lowest level alt could use the chestpiece I guess. Hmmm....

WipedOut

Is the Vendor Another NITC worth Buying, getting frustrated that I haven't found a drop, Vanguard Package or engram for this one yet.

raindoc

1 more openslot. we're going in anyway. join the party or send friend requests if you want to join.

Kadey, will you join us for another run?

2(-3) open slots for CE.

1) Dhruv
2) death4romabove22
3) myself
4) Kadey
5) taken
6) ...

EDIT: we're full

SkylineRKR

Got all IB bounties within 5 games, nice. First time actually going for it. Never got to Rank 2 before. I like it though I seem to be in the minority at level 32 giving me an advantage.

Knucklehead + Suros and Light of the abyss almost feels like cheating.

So yesterday I got 5 exotic weapons in 2.5 hours of gameplay. Today I will be running Nightfalls and Weekly with Deku and Death so we will see how I make out.

New exotic record!

Top Bottom