• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

LordofPwn

Come back to us Pwn. Destiny is your job.

I thought 6 levels below did 0 damage....? Blah, stupid IB. Level differences still need to be more extreme, I mean normal Crucible is always available.

I miss you guys... i got next week off so maybe then? or this weekend for IB.

wouldn't that only affect your damage vs higher level enemies?

331 weapon does more damage than 300 weapon against the same level enemy, whereas being level 31 instead of 30 doesn't increase damage against a level 30 enemy. If that makes sense. (talking about PvE now, instead of IB. Supposedly 31 would make you do more damage in IB to a 30 but the difference doesn't seem very significant).

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
WOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10931596_342061745998543_1612463590146951440_o.jpg

todd360

Mythocast Episode 2 - Damn Randoms, You Scary!

https://www.spreaker.com/user/7944038/episode-2-damn-randoms-you-scary

Sorry were late. Episode 2 had to be redone because it didn't actually record because reasons. Let me know if the audio is better. I tested it with ultimate ears, sennheisers, and an LG soundbar. Thought it was ok. Dose sennheisers doe.

Thanks for listening!

Thought I would post this again since I put it up late last night.

Deku Tree

Mythocast Episode 2 - Damn Randoms, You Scary!

https://www.spreaker.com/user/7944038/episode-2-damn-randoms-you-scary

Sorry were late. Episode 2 had to be redone because it didn't actually record because reasons. Let me know if the audio is better. I tested it with ultimate ears, sennheisers, and an LG soundbar. Thought it was ok. Dose sennheisers doe.

Thanks for listening!

Thought I would post this again since I put it up late last night.

Nice! Thanks! Didn't I listen to that this morning already?

EDIT:

"thought I would post this again since I put it up late last night"

ah!

Langy

Just started the weekly if anybody would like to join and give me a hand? 2 spaces free.

Add Langoit on PSN and jump on in!!

Deku Tree

The yellow glow bit on the legs absolutely gets hit for crit damage.

Of course but I guess my question was unclear. They quoted 8.5K damage to the tank with an ARC LDR Sniper and I was wondering if that was just the lower leg crit damage or if it was the higher "under the hood" crit damage when the tank's hood is open?

Jinjo

Of course but I guess my question was unclear. They quoted 8.5K damage to the tank with an ARC LDR Sniper and I was wondering if that was just the lower leg crit damage or if it was the higher "under the hood" crit damage when the tank's hood is open?

Wait, you can shoot under the hood?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh I see. I'll keep my eyes open when I go Nightfallin' tonight.
So Daily Heroic Story seems to be worth doing now. Think that's my second or third Legendary engram in the past days from doing it, and it finally turned into something useful.
I still actually need sunbreakers, lol.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I haven't used an Ice Breaker in weeks.

What's funny is the pure outrage I received when I suggested that Ice Breaker wasn't something that was "necessary" in TDB (I was arguing that it wasn't a mandatory upgrade at Xur if you had a level 300 one). Some people in this thread flipped out! I haven't used my ice breaker in such a long time. I just leave it in the vault.

Ourobolus

Banned
Gah, I have a few hours of free time when I get home before my wife gets back.
1x NF
2x Heroic
3x Raid
3x Gorgon Chest
3x HM Atheon
XX Eris Bounties on my Titan...so freakin close to Lv 4.

Yeah I had a shot register 30,085 last night during the Nightfall using P&T.

The last shot that kills a leg always does roughly 30k, IIRC.

SkylineRKR

Basically Ice Breaker is only left for Oracles. I use Black Hammer wherever I previously used Ice Breaker.

Pretty good because it saves space for Gjallarhorn or Red Death or something.

Top Bottom