• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

LiK

If you are the host when you get the red bars, it most likely means either your upload isn't able to handle the increased bandwidth needs or your router is the culprit.

Do you have UPnP enabled? When you run a test to PSN, what's your NAT type?

edit:

I actually kill the knight straight away, because I don't like him constantly shooting me.

Kill all the thralls and two of the yellow bar acolytes, leaving one alive and then take a rocket to the knee.

i had no issues as host during matches. it happens when other people are hosting. so i assume they have shitty internet compared to mine. sorry bros.

All this while I had no idea I had Badger CCL with Zen movement, explosive rounds and third eye, now I'm not so sure about buying the Rapier.

SeanR1221

It activates as soon as you buy it so make sure you are ready to play. (edit: yes its the circle thing called a tempered buff that costs 1 mote of light)

12 hours of real time, then you can buy another as soon as it expires.

Cool. I'll do it Friday when I'm off work. My wife's working that night so I'll grab some pizza and beer and get to it :)

After 3 weeks of dicking around, Best Buy was unable to fix my TV after shotgunning numerous parts and not running a single diagnostic. Good thing I had the extended warranty.

Replaced my shitty Sharp TV with a Sony Bravia 60" W850B. Oh baby, this is nice. I may never use it, but it has Playstation Now built in, probably give it a try.

It was like playing Destiny again for the first time after getting by on a dinky 30" in the kids play room since the last one broke.

All this while I had no idea I had Badger CCL with Zen movement, explosive rounds and third eye, now I'm not so sure about buying the Rapier.

All perks equal, the Badger is the better gun in my opinion because of the impact. That firefly is big time though. Explosive rounds are a decent substitute.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
If you are the host when you get the red bars, it most likely means either your upload isn't able to handle the increased bandwidth needs or your router is the culprit.

Do you have UPnP enabled? When you run a test to PSN, what's your NAT type?

edit:

I actually kill the knight straight away, because I don't like him constantly shooting me.

Kill all the thralls and two of the yellow bar acolytes, leaving one alive and then take a rocket to the knee.

Nat type 1

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I am only viewing 50 posts per page I don't even know how to adjust that... is there a setting somewhere? I just looked and I couldn't find it...
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions
Ge7LScd.jpg

Never look back.

All perks equal, the Badger is the better gun in my opinion because of the impact. That firefly is big time though. Explosive rounds are a decent substitute.

As someone who used Fatebringer 99% of the time, I really miss Firefly and Outlaw. Explosive rounds are nice to look at, but they don't really substitute exploding heads.

nowai

Nat type 1

NAT Type 1 means your router is configured perfectly. If your upload is high as well and you're still having red bar issues, it just means that you have a lousy connection to the host of that session.

It's a huge bummer and the main problem with P2P matchmaking over dedicated servers.

In an ideal world the person with the best upload and router configuration would always be the host, but it doesn't always work out that way.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
This is frustrating. My connection on my computer tests as 5Mbps upload but my PS4 tests at 897k upload! They're both connected to the same router, wtf.

Deadstar

I come to you, my friends, in my hour of need. I need to know the best way to get ascendant shards. All my equipment is almost leveled up fully experience wise, but I don't have the shards to actually make the upgrades.

What's the quickest/easiest way to get ascendant shards? I'm level 29.

I come to you, my friends, in my hour of need. I need to know the best way to get ascendant shards. All my equipment is almost leveled up fully experience wise, but I don't have the shards to actually make the upgrades.

Level 30 Vault of Glass. You will be swimming in them

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

The Vault of Glass beckons :)

Ever done it?

Daily missions are great (you get 2x shards or energy, sometimes more for doing it at level 30). I'm about to run one if you want in.

Deadstar

Level 30 VoG. You will be swimming in them

Haven't done the raid yet.....but I guess it's time. If people know what they are doing it takes 2 hours now? I remember the first group saying it took them 8+ hours to do.

Daily missions are great (you get 2x shards or energy, sometimes more for doing it at level 30). I'm about to run one if you want in.

Can't play until later tonight.

Namikaze1

All I learned from that Halo thread was Dax's new GAF handle.

I should go back to doing Daily. First, I need to actually log back on.

Haven't done the raid yet.....but I guess it's time. If people know what they are doing it takes 2 hours now? I remember the first group saying it took them 8+ hours to do.

More like 45 minutes. I will be running it 3 times sometime before next tuesday. If you want you can join me. If you would like to do it sooner I'm sure there will be groups forming or you can just post here and people might be able to help out.

Top Bottom