• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Namikaze1

Still here. In orbit. Waiting.
giphy.gif

CREMSteve

Huh please explain?
Wife bought me playstation TV for Christmas. I travel a lot for work, so I'm in a hotel often.

I brought my PSTV with me today so I'm about to hook up to the hotel room tv and remote play some Destiny. Few hundred KMs away from home.

Ryck

Wife bought me playstation TV for Christmas. I travel a lot for work, so I'm in a hotel often.

I brought my PSTV with me today so I'm about to hook up to the hotel room tv and remote play some Destiny. Few hundred KMs away from home.
My mind is seriously blown, no idea this existed. Is there lag or anything?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody wants in Crota? Think we need like 2 or 3. If someone wants to be swordbearer, that's fine. I can solo the knights.

Nevermind. Team disbanded.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We can see if we can get a group going. I was just in the group that disbanded.

I think we'll be alright for future runs.

What I suggested was that as the swordbearer goes to pick up the sword, a number of people just starts hitting him with primaries and as soon as swordbearer gets on the rocks, unload the heavies. Basically the thing is to not let the swordbearer stand around for too long as the sword disappears. In our group, we also have trouble with the knights. A 32 with Icebreaker can take care of them easily.
As I told Ortho. The high jumps I was making because Crota was still standing when I was near him. Didn't want him to make a sandwich out of me.

Born2Live

Not taking the swordbearer down quick enough also we there were times when DPS on Crota was too low. If you need help later drop me an invite.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Despite the problems we came so close to beating him a bunch of times and then someone dies.

If we get another group, hopefully a swordbearer too. I could take care of the Knights myself which I have today all day with Rain and Dhruv's group.

Does anyone have the Gorgon HM checkpoint?

Also interested in doing Crota with my Titan before I do the full Raid with my main group. I have the CP for him.

moris

Missed the 2nd chest on one character yesterday so I'm willing to help any fresh CE raid starting soon.

Edit: joining above.

I think we'll be alright for future runs.

What I suggested was that as the swordbearer goes to pick up the sword, a number of people just starts hitting him with primaries and as soon as swordbearer gets on the rocks, unload the heavies. Basically the thing is to not let the swordbearer stand around for too long as the sword disappears. In our group, we also have trouble with the knights. A 32 with Icebreaker can take care of them easily.
As I told Ortho. The high jumps I was making because Crota was still standing when I was near him. Didn't want him to make a sandwich out of me.

Just have to do it until the entire team gets the timing right. Gjallarhorns make the encounter easy cause you don't need timing really. You just shoot as soon as the sword runner is close. It's still doable and not that difficult without gjallarhorns. Just takes patience. Once the team gets the timing right it becomes very easy

Manp

wow, lately this game have been kind to me. can't really complain.
got into CE, first drop chest piece. now i'm on my way to 32. just need to grind some xp and convert some rad energy thingies.

:)

Born2Live

Despite the problems we came so close to beating him a bunch of times and then someone dies.

If we get another group, hopefully a swordbearer too. I could take care of the Knights myself which I have today all day with Rain and Dhruv's group.

Let me know if you get another group together and I'll join. Just going to complete some bounties.

Top Bottom