• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Daemul

It's because they insist on having the weapons share stats from PVE to PVP. Balancing weapons would be 100% easier if they just kept it separate.

The moment they nerf the fusion rifles people will be complaining about how they're useless in PVE. Much like what they did to the Vex.

I still can't believe Bungie didn't have separate gear for PvE and PvP, it seems like the most basic feature to have in this sort of game.

ocean

Banned
Cool, I'll be using the marks I currently have for the Vanguard chest piece. I'll start farming more marks and rep for the weapon next.
If you're already level 30, skip the Vendor chest. You can run Crota's End at 30 and get Raid Armor.

raindoc

It's because they insist on having the weapons share stats from PVE to PVP. Balancing weapons would be 100% easier if they just kept it separate.

The moment they nerf the fusion rifles people will be complaining about how they're useless in PVE. Much like what they did to the Vex.

IMO the Crucible should be restricted to rare/blue (and lower tier) gear. That way A) blue items would be more than just glimmer/class mats to level 20+ players and drops would be much more exciting and B) legendary and exotic weapons could reach perfection for PvE.

GLOWHOOOOOOO

Big hand to the Router_go_Vroom's group for allowing me to [finally!] bring down Crota. I'll be posting the video soon.

Edit: Haul was Glowhoo, Word of Crota, and Bane of the Dark Gods ship

Namikaze1

It's looking like I'll be stuck home Tuesday due to the snow storm hitting New England and the mid-Atlantic.

Any reset hard mode raid crews in need of a 6th? I can do 2 runs.

Homeboyd

They're Raid weapons, so I've just vaulted them. Though I may just dismantle them since my vault is full now.
I wouldn't. Never know what bungie has planned for vog relevancy. If it's a gun you never use then fuck it... but sharding a FB or VoC prob wouldn't be wise.

Filled in Hive Disruptor on Word of Crota. Whoops.

It's so weird they they would not have this glitch fixed since it was known with Black Hammer. They took the perk out on BH before Word was even a possible drop. Why not at least do the same to not break the gun until it is patched?

E92 M3

I can't stand losing to Germany.

*throws hat on floor*

Damn you, Germany!

CmSglEI.gif

Looking to kill normal Crota 31 Hunter, CE Hard full clear on 32 Warlock, or Crota Kill HM on 32 Titan. PS4 The_Reckoning. Have 331 Ghorn, experienced.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Alright guys, I have a checkpoint for Crota himself on hard mode and I need 5 brave souls to help me take him out. I'm only a 31 myself, but I do have a maxed out Gjallerhorn, so that should help!

PSN: El_Bombastico

1.) El_Bombastico

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

E92 M3

I love my Timur's Lash so much! I would pay 20k glimmer for Bungie to allow me to put an element on it. Damn amazing hand cannon when running it with Hunter abilities.

ocean

Banned
What: Team First Try

When: First try, duh. Pay attention.

Who:

1.) Snicklefritz
2.) Main Man Mattiator
3.) Lv67 n00b
4.) Gorelies
5.) Private if available?
6.) Open

Send me a FR if possible, my PSN is DrDrizzay101.
I'm gonna assume I'm the level 67? Hahaha

Btw got the Husk a few minutes ago. How long will I have to Wake the Hive to transform it?

Daemul

I only ever use it solar Nightfalls like I only ever use my Epilogue in void Nightfalls, so why do I need it now that its base attack is lower than average? I'll keep it though just because.

I never use any of the VoG or CE weapons, with the exception of Hunger of Crota and Black Hammer, except for in Nightfalls. I got too many other good shit to use.

Then I think you filled up, but if a slot is available: 31 Titan/Dual Gjallarhorns/Crest of Alpha Lupi because that's what a real Defender rolls with.
32 in 4k more Glimmer.

Alright guys, I have a checkpoint for Crota himself on hard mode and I need 5 brave souls to help me take him out. I'm only a 31 myself, but I do have a maxed out Gjallerhorn, so that should help!

PSN: El_Bombastico

Actually you two could get in there, we can fire it up now and do another run when Private is available. Or is somebody has the cursed red bar.

Omni

Should I get rid of my Confluence as well as my Epilogue? I feel like Abyss Defiant is more than a good replacement.

Epilogue is a pos, so sure.

My maxed Abyss Defiant doesn't particularly seem that good though. Only redeeming feature is that it rekts wizards. VoC packs more of a punch for general situations and so I'd keep it

Jinjo

Who:

1.) Snicklefritz
2.) Main Man Mattiator
3.) Lv67 n00b
4.) Gorelies
6.) Open

If we can really do this first try I'm game.

Who:

1.) Snicklefritz
2.) Main Man Mattiator
3.) Lv67 n00b
4.) Gorelies
6.) Open

Get that Glohoo for some deserving Gaffers. I won't be on for at least four more hours, and I did already get it on my Titan right away when I played with Recks and crew. It's just team 8th try for my poor Hunter main.

edit:
If we can really do this first try I'm game.

I get it now. Damn...could totally do that. I wouldn't let a boomer get off one shot. Or if we have a bubble on the platform for the sword runner, I can dps like nobody's business (self proclaimed best non GHorn dps'er out there).

Top Bottom