• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I got rid of Epilogue, Praedyth's Timepiece and Hezen Vengeance, don't have any space left for these weapons. I didn't wanna dismantle them but oh well. FV, CM, FB and VoC still kick ass so I will keep them for a few more months.

Jinjo

I think we are full now but I can do as many runs as there are people that want to run it. Or if we need alternates due to connections issues.

I'll just go to bed then like I should and hit up GAF tomorrow lol. Only have to do it on my 31 Hunter still.

I think we are full now but I can do as many runs as there are people that want to run it. Or if we need alternates due to connections issues.

No worries, I can be online in 5 mins whenever there is a spot open.

Alternatively, if anyone is doing hm Crota from start and needs a player, I'm ready to go. 31 Hunter and 31 Titan.

PS4: ruthlesbarbarian

Daemul

tumblr_m8i37leof51r1mbdco1_500.jpg

GTFO with this, and bow to the true great nation.

Animated+flag+of+Great+Britain.gif

Forming team now for HM CE (from bridge to Deathsinger kill - or if you need help killing Crota, I can help there too) OR glimmer farm.

Let's do this!

1. djblackice

Sorry guys I need to get some fresh air or something, 4+ hours is enough for me in one sitting. I'll be on later if anyone wants to try it then.

Homeboyd

I'm running out of vault space though. ;-;
There's very few guns better than FB though, even with the new dmg cap. I'd save FB, VoC, PR and CM and shard the rest if you must. I'm keeping all my raid weapons from both raids (have them all minus the song) and exotics (only need 1) and I still have room across 3 chars.

I'm betting they'll revisit vog in some way at some point. Best content in the game right now.

Jinjo

I get it now. Damn...could totally do that. I wouldn't let a boomer get off one shot. Or if we have a bubble on the platform for the sword runner, I can dps like nobody's business (self proclaimed best non GHorn dps'er out there).

I was on the First OG Team First Try, with it actually being my first try ever. Plus it was live on stream. All these other self-proclaimed Team First Tries are just standing on the shoulders of giants.

ocean

Banned
There's very few guns better than FB though, even with the new dmg cap. I'd save FB, VoC, PR and CM and shard the rest if you must. I'm keeping all my raid weapons from both raids (have them all minus the song) and exotics (only need 1) and I still have room across 3 chars.

I'm betting they'll revisit vog in some way at some point. Best content in the game right now.
Found Verdict though. Still the best Crucible shotty IMO.

Jinjo

old complaints, new complaints, quitters and breaks; 51 pages in under 3 days

You're forgetting loot gloats and other RNG shenanigans.

And to give it a positive spin: victory pics/screams of relief & achievement from GAFfers conquering Hard Crota. ;)

Top Bottom