• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

rNilla

OK, I need 4 other Guardians for HM VoG Gatekeeper + Atheon. I have the checkpoint. I'd do it by myself but I'll just be lost in time...

1. It's Nilla Time
2. ms1582

old complaints, new complaints, quitters and breaks; 51 pages in under 3 days

RNG is trying to make it up to me for being such a bitch earlier. Teasing me with lots of shiny new exotics, but everything short of Gjallarhorn. That carrot looms large just out of reach. I don't think I have a complain post is at least my last 100.

Just got Red Death from the Deathsinger. I hate pulse rifles in this game but it's a new exotic for me so I can't really complain.

My vanguard rank up also gave me a Devil you don't with performance bonus, explosive rounds and final round. I would trade any of those for field scout. 5 in the mag is just ridiculous.

Bogeypop

Any ROC trains to Gjallarhorn?

PSN: Xion385

All you have to do is light the signal in the sky, and Roc-man shall come. Anyone else for #No' Insert-Exotic-Of-Your-Choice-Here" Train

KVrYWeQ.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
RNG is trying to make it up to me for being such a bitch earlier. Teasing me with lots of shiny new exotics, but everything short of Gjallarhorn. That carrot looms large just out of reach. I don't think I have a complain post is at least my last 100.
well stop slacking then! get your complaint circuits back online!

Namikaze1

Finished listening to the podcast. We talked some shit about someone. We still love that person.

Don't no one tell that person what I said!

Jinjo

Oh man, I have too many exotics to level now and not enough time to do it. This game man.

Gotta prioritize.

Not a big Hand Cannon guy but figure I should give it a try.

What to focus on first.

Hawkmoon, The Last Word or Thorn?

As an owner of all three; Hawkmoon > Thorn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Last Word

Jinjo

What: Team First Try

When: First try, duh. Pay attention.

Who:

1.) Snicklefritz
2.) Main Man Mattiator
3.) Lv67 n00b
4.) Gorelies
5.) Private if available?
6.) Open

Send me a FR if possible, my PSN is DrDrizzay101.

#Team Not So First Try

I feel you guys should have been done by now.

OK, I need 4 other Guardians for HM VoG Gatekeeper + Atheon. I have the checkpoint. I'd do it by myself but I'll just be lost in time...

1. It's Nilla Time
2. ms1582

I'll join if there is still a spot. PSN - ruthlesbarbarian

I have hm Gorgon checkpoint too in case anyone wants the chest.

Xion385

drassill. Though, there doesn't seem to be any interest for filling up the third spot, unless Orthogonal getting his motivated Sushi to join our Roc Train.
Maybe I'm heading to the wrong destination. Maybe a little bit more realistic. The train to Obsidian Mind, or maybe even Hawkmoon.

Bogeypop

Maybe I'm heading to the wrong destination. Maybe a little bit more realistic. The train to Obsidian Mind, or maybe even Hawkmoon.

Did you miss out on Obsidian Mind two weeks ago? I've never seen Exotic Armor drop as a Strike reward. Though you could still get one from a Legendary Helmet Engram.

Still need one more for Roc Strikes if anyone's interested.

rNilla

I'll join if there is still a spot. PSN - ruthlesbarbarian

I have hm Gorgon checkpoint too in case anyone wants the chest.

Yes, you're in!

Still need 3 more Guardans for HM VoG Gatekeeper + Atheon (and Gorgon chest if anyone needs it).

1. It's Nilla Time
2. ms1582
3. ruthlesbarbarian

***WEEKLY BEGGING TO BUNGIE***

Please make a crucible mode without fusion rifles.

Thnk you.

They just need a PvP nerf without effecting PvE.

It is one thing to be one shot at close range, but those long range one shots are more frustrating than a Golden Gun.

***WEEKLY BEGGING TO BUNGIE***

Please make a crucible mode without fusion rifles.

Thnk you.

I've had my fair share of Fusion Rifle nonsense, but it doesn't seem any worse than the shotguns and high ROF/high Stability rifles. Maybe some can have a bit of a range cut (Proto especially), but generally it isn't difficult dealing with someone using them.

Xion385

Did you miss out on Obsidian Mind two weeks ago? I've never seen Exotic Armor drop as a Strike reward. Though you could still get one from a Legendary Helmet Engram.

Still need one more for Roc Strikes if anyone's interested.
I was short of Strange Coins.... Am cry errtime.

After that, I created an alt so it wont be a problem in the future.

Top Bottom