• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Atheon never stood a chance. Twice. Nice work team!

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (/) (°,,°) (/)

Except for that one guy that took about 5 mins on the jumping puzzle the second time. What a joker...

Deku Tree

Atheon never stood a chance. Twice. Nice work team!

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (/) (°,,°) (/)

Are you guys doing a third and have a spot open?

We disbanded, but if you need a team, I can help and probably bring a friend too. Still have gorgon hm checkpoint.

I'm interested in doing Atheon HM 3x tonight. I have the Gorgons CP.

It works on every CE weapon except Black Hammer where it was disabled. The issue is that it broke another perk on Black Hammer and now does the same to Word of Crota. The rest of the weapons are ok.

Ok, and that was what I meant in if it broke the perks of A.D. like it did with WOC and BH.

Well there's 4 right here. Just need 2 more.

1. EroticSushi
2. Deku
3. LTWood
4. Darryl

Sounds good to me. I'm down for doing it 3x but I only have 2 Characters that are level 32. . I have a Warlock that is 28. . if someone would have him along in HM Atheon I would appreciate that ;)

I don't think it'll be a problem.

You guys are too nice. I'm on now with my first Hunter 32. Just send me invites or I can join on someone randomly now and chill.

I will be somewhat silent on my mic unless its for call outs just because my fiancee and I are writing a paper for an assignment due soon.

I've tried to beat Crota on hard mode for the last three days. I've put in at least four hours every day, and have tried with three different groups (six hours today). Everytime there is some random BS reason that it fails. The sword disappears, Crota doesn't kneel. Crota kneels and stands up immediately. Crota jumps down. Crota follows us into the "safe room". I'm a pretty decent FPS player and I thought I was on pretty decent teams, am I missing something?

We've been using the center room strategy. Take Crota down, hit him 3 times, take him down, hit him 3x, go to the right safe room, kill the ogres, repeat.

If anyone has any advice I'd really appreciate it as I'm getting pretty frustrated dealing with all the glitches and artificial damage limits of fighitng level 33 monsters.

Edit: I am 32 and have been playing with 32s and everyone has a gjallahorn except for me, I have a maxxed out crota's hunger.

Deku Tree

Well there's 4 right here. Just need 2 more. VoG HM Gorgon CP

1. EroticSushi
2. Deku
3. LTWood
4. Darryl

You guys are too nice. I'm on now with my first Hunter 32. Just send me invites or I can join on someone randomly now and chill.

I will be somewhat silent on my mic unless its for call outs just because my fiancee and I are writing a paper for an assignment due soon.

I am turning on my PS4 now. I can start as soon as we have six.

Mattiator

Shit ya 3 31s and 3 32s :) thanks everyone especially Drizz.

I was also blessed by rnjesus with the fang and thunderlord :) I'm never lucky!

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Thanks for the VoG HM run last night, MandrakeUK. I got nothing but shards, but still.... VoG is soooooo much more enjoyable to run than CE. If they introduced another hard mode above the one they already have I'd be all over that.

Mindlog

Pretty entertaining week of Hard Raid.

We'll never finish this!
Cleared with my 31 Titan and Icebreaker. Thanks for the clear team.
Fang of Ir Yut achieved.

My 31 Titan is now at maximum DGAF.
pMuRuyq.jpg

Thanks again to all the 31s dragging those 32s along ;]

I'm so lazy, fuck. Been meaning to make a comprehensive normal GK glimmer farm post for a while.

Reddit says it's caused by a cursed thrall exploding near the sword. Not sure if that's always the case but apparently one scenario that can cause it to happen.

I've been saving videos where it disappears and trying to notice a pattern. Nothing to report yet but I can say that I specifically remember one time where the sword dropped right when my Hunter Arcbolt grenade chain killed 3 thralls then the sword disappeared. I think they were all normal thralls but still needs further investigation.

It may be an type of explosion can affect it, not just cursed thrall, but too early to say.

Top Bottom