• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Anyone still want to do hard VoG, even just to Templar? Where the #ForeverNoFateBringer members at?

If there's no one around for it I'll probably be "off the grid" so to speak working on a few things for a bit but down to shove my swords where the Oversoul don't shine a bit later. Always need some time to cool down after a tense kill like that.

Thanks again to all the 31s dragging those 32s along ;]

Having 3 Lv31s and one guy with a perma-red-bar connection made the margin for error razor thin but it was damn satisfying to finish it off.

Funny thing is, we would have gotten the kill with 4 Lv31s... if not for the NAT error I had with one of them. Said it before, I'll say it a million more times: Communication is the most OP weapon in the game.

Bogeypop

Any Roc trains? Need to level some gear

Ours is full, but if a spot opens up you are in my thoughts, Roc-eteer.

aFlB6j8.gif

Thanks for joining up bro! Damn near 6 hours just on crota after knocking it out in 2 and a half hours two days ago.

Yeah it happens. When crota behaves it takes a couple of runs to tighten up the timing and everybody settle into their roles but if crota starts buggin out then it can drag out for hours and hours.

deadduck

Anyone still want to do hard VoG, even just to Templar? Where the #ForeverNoFateBringer members at?

If only it wasn't 1am, a #ForeverNoFateBringer here, still want that sweet gun for my handcannon collection.

Great Crota takedown, calm team and great communication. The sword is pretty big, but it finds a way through the pit floor somehow.

CougRon

Any competent group going Crota HM on X1?

GT: AKIRA 904

I'll be on in a couple
If you don't find anyone here, there is a group of us at destiny.bungie.org that are planing a run at 6 pst. Just go over, find it in the fire team builder and sign up. Organizer should send you a party invite when it's time.

So necrochasm looks pretty terrible.

That's a shame.

Hate to say it, but it really looks like Bungie has a real phobia now about creating any weapons that stand out. We'll never see another ice breaker, horn, fate bringer or vex (original version) ever again I don't think.

The idea behind the original vex was great. Trophy weapon, looked badass and hit hard everywhere. Force to be reckoned with and feared, and hard to get.

Then the cheese. Then the flood of vex into the wild.

And that, was that. Nerfapalooza. No more trophy weapons.

All I can think about is killing crota hm. But for now, it's Hulu with the Mrs.

That silent wait.....
You hear the ticking of the clock. Wife's content watching bones. Nails being bitten
Then
Then
Then

Mrs. "I'm all done now"

You. "Woohoo!, coming for you crota!

Mrs. ".........you ok"

Know this all to well

Top Bottom