• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
WoC is a cool gun, but it does need more impact.

Even with the low impact, it does more damage per shot that the FB, reloads faster, and has a higher rate of fire. Objectively speaking, I don't know how it is not the best legendary hand cannon.

Anyone running a HM Crota CP? 32 Warlock w/ Gjallahorn. Came so close to finishing multiple times earlier today but the god damn sword kept despawning. PSN is SomeBENICILLIN.

FirewalkR

You head into the ogre room after the 12th hit (4 kneels), not after two sets of 3... but if you've been making it past ogres you get that. How close have you had him anyway?

Ok, that ogre spawn after the 12th got my fireteam by surprise earlier today. After a few disappearing swords and such we actually thought it was a glitch.

Fantastic. Thanks man. We're doing it around 9:10 Central. If you finish up sword school and are up to it, shoot me a message. If not, no biggie.

I'd like join you guys but I'm on GMT and it'd be waaaay too late. Good luck!

LiK

Since TDB dropped I've maxed two Sarah Michelle Gellarhorns, Ice Breaker, Patience & Time, Red Death and MIDA Multi-tool.

Hawkmoon sits unleveled at the top of the vault where it will likely remain. The only gun with more dust in my vault is The Stranger's Rifle. This hurts you.

I never used the Stranger's Rifle. Put it in the vault the day I finished the story for the first time.

I kept my Stranger's Rifle as a trophy weapon of sorts and I'm glad I did. Best weapon available at level 16. My alts were very happy with it.

timmy

Okay looking for 4 who want to get some stress-free sword experience, and learn some tips for hard mode in a controlled environment.

Please post PSN. At Crota CP.
I'm sure this will fill up before, but if you've got room in fifteen minutes or so, I'd love to join

Namikaze1

Since TDB dropped I've maxed two Sarah Michelle Gellarhorns, Ice Breaker, Patience & Time, Red Death and MIDA Multi-tool.

Hawkmoon sits unleveled at the top of the vault where it will likely remain. The only gun with more dust in my vault is The Stranger's Rifle. This hurts you.

Level that shit up!

E92 M3

Stick around after the music to hear my soothing voice tell you the tale of the last word. Lol.

Someone really needs to tell me if they like that or not.

Will do!

Even with the low impact, it does more damage per shot that the FB, reloads faster, and has a higher rate of fire. Objectively speaking, I don't know how it is not the best legendary hand cannon.

I just like weapons with more impact. My Timur's Lash is a mini tank. The Word isn't a bad gun, don't get me wrong, but the impact could be higher for a gun called Word of Crota.

Oh, I wanted to apologize to all of the GAFfers on my Friends List that I spammed for Crucible earlier this evening. I didn't quite realize it was going to behave the way it does, notifying everyone of a reply and when they leave the message group. It was an absent-minded call on my part and I won't do it again.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh, I wanted to apologize to all of the GAFfers on my Friends List that I spammed for Crucible earlier this evening. I didn't guite realize it was going to behave the way it does, notifying everyone of a reply and when they leave the message group. It was an absent-minded call on my part and I won't do it again.

this is the most ludicrous, indefensible feature of PSN's messaging. what do i remotely care when someone leaves the message group. ;_;

CLBridges

Come on.

1. LTWood12-32 Titan
2. T-44-32 Hunter
3. Best_Eva-32 Warlock
4. v1br4t1ons-32 lock
5. SomeBENICILLIN-32 Warlock
6.Hawkian (Tentative)

If it's just for Crota kill, I would like to bring my 31 hunter if Hawkian can't make it, got max GH and IB...PSN: GhostFaceDon

No offense will be taken if you skip over my 31 lol

Damn, I love The Departed so much. The Scorsese/DiCaprio combo is unmatched. Gangs of New York, Aviator, The Departed, Shutter Island, and The Wolf of Wall Street are all such excellent films.

They're like the Gjallerhorn/Icebreaker of the cinema world. (How's that for trying to stay on topic? Haha!)

Damn, I love The Departed so much. The Scorsese/DiCaprio combo is unmatched. Gangs of New York, Aviator, The Departed, Shutter Island, and The Wolf of Wall Street are all such excellent films.

They're like the Gjallerhorn/Icebreaker of the cinema world. (How's that for trying to stay on topic? Haha!)

I'd say scorsese/de niro. But to each there own :)

Qwell

Come on.

1. LTWood12-32 Titan
2. T-44-32 Hunter
3. Best_Eva-32 Warlock
4. v1br4t1ons-32 lock
5. SomeBENICILLIN-32 Warlock
6.Hawkian (Tentative)

Not sure if you still have room or not, but I could bring a 32 lock or 32 hunter with gjallarhorn and stuff if Hawkian can't make it. PS4 = Qwell

Namikaze1

I was rocking a blue Galahad by the time I got The Stranger's Rifle. Didn't use the Stranger's Rifle cause two days later, I got my first exotic: Hawkmoon.

LTWood12

Not sure if you still have room or not, but I could bring a 32 lock or 32 hunter with gjallarhorn and stuff if Hawkian can't make it. PS4 = Qwell

have you beaten it before? I have that spot for Hawkian so someone can walk us through strategy. If you think you're up to that and he can't make it I'd love to have you. Even if you don't have experience, you can join up while we bang our head against the wall :)

Qwell

have you beaten it before? I have that spot for Hawkian so someone can walk us through strategy. If you think you're up to that and he can't make it I'd love to have you. Even if you don't have experience, you can join up while we bang our head against the wall :)

Beat it with my Titan, and made about 2 hours of attempts with my warlock, I know a few different strategies. Both the very well liked middle at the glass and the left / right side using titan bubbles in the boomer towers.

Mrgamer

Beat it with my Titan, and made about 2 hours of attempts with my warlock, I know a few different strategies. Both the very well liked middle at the glass and the left / right side using titan bubbles in the boomer towers.

I perfer left.

Top Bottom