• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

LTWood12

Beat it with my Titan, and made about 2 hours of attempts with my warlock, I know a few different strategies. Both the very well liked middle at the glass and the left / right side using titan bubbles in the boomer towers.

ok. i'll invite you to the party chat and if Hawkian can't make it you're in.

I'd say scorsese/de niro. But to each there own :)
Okay, yeah, good point. Scorsese/De Niro does have the advantage of more collaborations (so, scratch out my "unmatched" statement. :D ) I personally like Dicaprio more then De Niro, but like you said, that's more a personal preference than anything.

I remember when Bungie was describing the VoG before the game launched, they stated that there were things you needed to obtain in the raid to progress to the next part of it.

Turned out to be pretty untrue.

And that oversoul related perks on raid armor had me convinced that the oversoul would be a much more prominent foe than it is in hard mode. They are pretty much a waste. If you're shooting the oversoul in HM, you've lost a person and your chances for success just went down anyways. So who cares about those perks?

Last night during hard Crota we were talking about what a waste the oversoul perks really are. If there were revives then yeah maybe then it would matter.

Oh, I wanted to apologize to all of the GAFfers on my Friends List that I spammed for Crucible earlier this evening. I didn't quite realize it was going to behave the way it does, notifying everyone of a reply and when they leave the message group. It was an absent-minded call on my part and I won't do it again.

How dare you let PSN messaging be idiotic! OUTRAGEOUS. 2 month Gaf ban minimum. :p

I'm down to do some Crucible in a bit after we finish these last 2 Templar kills, if people are still around for it.

Cruxist

I now understand the rage with Hard Mode.

My usual sword bearer is off of the internet for a couple weeks. Our replacement left something to be desired. Lame. I also wasn't my titan, so that also really hurt us.

We're starting Hard Templar kill #2 right now, 1 spot still open, just going to 5 man it now.

If anybody wants to join for a chance at FBringer just jump in here, fireteam is set to friends so anybody already our on FLs can hop in.

PSN is DrDrizzay101.

patchday

We're starting Hard Templar kill #2 right now, 1 spot still open, just going to 5 man it now.

If anybody wants to join for a chance at FBringer just jump in here, fireteam is set to friends so anybody already our on FLs can hop in.

PSN is DrDrizzay101.

joining now

spyder_ur

Oh, I wanted to apologize to all of the GAFfers on my Friends List that I spammed for Crucible earlier this evening. I didn't quite realize it was going to behave the way it does, notifying everyone of a reply and when they leave the message group. It was an absent-minded call on my part and I won't do it again.

Ha, that's not your fault. PSN messaging is jaw-droppingly bad all the way through. I have no idea why it sends a message when someone opts out of your group; basically disincentives people to use the system.

It's incredible;basically every other online system or website I use has a better messaging system than PSN.

LiK

PSN is DrDrizzay101.

I wanna join :(

Namikaze1

Same here, let's have a snow day NF. wait for me.
We should. We could even hop on some Hard mode reset teams.

Move to the Northeast! Sounds like very few of us will be working Tuesday and Wednesday.
It's looking like that. I'm getting 24-36 inches my way and I have no shovel to clear the porch since someone took it from my backyard. Bastards.

I'm not talking to you. 😤
Senpai, please talk to me!

Where you guys at? I'm in Boston, this one sounds like it might really be something. Pretty sure I'll have tuesday off and will finally be able to participate in all of the reset activities that I have to read about all day at work.
I live in CT and my professor just cancelled class for Tuesday so I'm free all day. :D

void666

Banned
I got the CE auto and pulse rifles. I'm enjoying both. Specially the PR. It still feels like a pea shooter. But at least it's an auto pea shooter.
I was having fun with my hunter. Using the pulse rifle, blade dancer with agility build and radiant dance machines.

Spent quite some time trying to kill HM crota today. But we eventually gave up.
Honestly i don't give a shit about HM crota. Don't care about word of crota and necrochasm seems to be shit.

Was checking the destiny app and realized my hunter has yet to do lanterns + bridge on hard this week. Thats because i did a full raid with the lock and the titan, but went straight to crota with the hunter.

Can anybody help me with this? I know some here are great when soloing the lanterns. I just cant be consistent with that.

spyder_ur

We should. We could even hop on some Hard mode reset teams.

It's looking like that. I'm getting 24-36 inches my way and I have no shovel to clear the porch since someone took it from my backyard. Bastards.

I live in CT and my professor just cancelled class for Tuesday so I'm free all day. :D

There's a pretty cool thread in the OT about the storm; I'm impressed by how knowledgeable some of the posters there are about weather patterns and meteorology.

Include me if we're getting a snow day HM group going please. I really need my first clear.

If only there was a major snow storm heading your way like the one heading my way. :p

Same here, let's have a snow day NF. wait for me.

Move to the Northeast! Sounds like very few of us will be working Tuesday and Wednesday.

Looks like I might be home reset Tuesday if this 20 inch storm happens.
All you lucky Northeasterners! This winter has been a bust for the Chicago region. Very little snow (it took until 2015 to actually get snow) and has been rather warm. There was one week where we got sub-freezing temps, which sucked, but still not much snow.

I feel like such an old man, complaining about the weather. :p

On-topic, we need snow levels in Destiny!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I still need to kill Atheon once before reset. Anyone up for VoG hard (from Gorgons) three hours from now?

I'll join. The sooner the better.

Snow has been tame this year. We only got a couple of inches yesterday. It was our first major snow day. this upcoming storm is supposed to be ten times bigger than that. And last year was the worst. For a couple of months it was snowing at least twice a week to cause closings and delays. I haven't seen that much snow since I was born.

WelcomeNowhere

Neo Member
Reposting for new page...

I'm looking to get a hard Crota group going (ps4), I have the checkpoint. Anyone interested?

1. Welcomenowhere (32 warlock)

Sofa King

Is VOG destined to be stuck in its current state or does anyone think they will update it to a higher level at a later date? Got the new scout rifle from CE, but nothing compares to the VOC. What I'd give for a VOC at a higher damage.

spyder_ur

All you lucky Northeasterners! This winter has been a bust for the Chicago region. Very little snow (it took until 2015 to actually get snow) and has been rather warm. There was one week where we got sub-freezing temps, which sucked, but still not much snow.

I feel like such an old man, complaining about the weather. :p

On-topic, we need snow levels in Destiny!

We haven't gotten that much snow in the Notheast, or at least not here in Boston. A few dustings and then we got 4 or 5 inches Friday night through Saturday AM. This is our first big storm. I'm kind of looking forward to it. Taking the dog out in the snow is the best, plus I recently changed jobs from a hospital (which never closes) to a University, so I'm guessing they'll be lenient with canceling.

Power outage is the only thing stopping me from playing a scary amount of Destiny on Tuesday.

Top Bottom