• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

E92 M3

Seems like the crux drop is just like the husk. Kill something (crota) over and over again and it'll eventually drop. Some people got lucky with their husks... I'd imagine some people will get lucky and have this drop after a couple tries (trance) while others (me) will wait and wait and wait and wait like we did for the husk.

I'm not getting that shit - not even looking forward to it lol. It happens, it happens. I feel like either you or Koro will be first to get it.

to be honest im relieved that it doesnt look remotely worth grinding for, so i won't have to subject myself to the grind

They will buff it, I am sure. Maybe if we're lucky, it'll get the impact of Shadow Price.

Seems like the crux drop is just like the husk. Kill something (crota) over and over again and it'll eventually drop. Some people got lucky with their husks... I'd imagine some people will get lucky and have this drop after a couple tries (trance) while others (me) will wait and wait and wait and wait like we did for the husk.

Seems plausible. Poor Nami, this is the one thing RNGesus has forsaken him. 12 Hours for Crux ain't nothin'.

Daemul

man the necrochasm looks so bad in that video. 68 dmg precision shots when maxed out? he gets a kill every 30 seconds while reloading every 2.

lost all hype for this gun

High ROF, Low Impact AR "Bullethose" Gun.

I was kinda expecting it to be shit since we figured that out.

How did you ever have hype for it though? Low impact auto rifles are terrible.

This right here. I don't know how many times I have to say this, but I'll say it until Bungie get the message. High RoF/Low Impact auto and pulse rifles have no business being in this game. They are complete shit.

zewone

why use any of the above when you can use fatebringer
ls_fb.png

FB is boring and ugly to me. So tired of using it. Brown, bleh.

Not that Fang is much better looking.

Oh and lol about microtransactions. I wouldn't pay a penny for anything, guns, space, ammo, nothing. It'd have the opposite effect and be a huge turn off, for me personally.

I have never, ever purchased a micro transaction and never ever will. Full featured dlc expansions are fine. Horse armor is not.

I would totally sell out on my principles for a Gjallarhorn.

h9987E746

Seriously, fuck this shit. It's unbelievable how faction shaders and ships are more rare than even fucking exotics. Whose fucking idea was it to remove them from the vendors and make them RNG?

Stupid. Utterly stupid.

200.gif

I got New Monarchy leveled up to 17 and still no ship, no shader

blackflag

always prepare for the worst, and anything less is a pleasant surprise, my friend. sometimes you just get the worst. there was always a chance it would be good (something not as simple as weapon stats). remember the vex had internal damage multipliers that were tweaked several times to make it less overpowered in PvE and PvP while the face stats never changed. oh well

True, hopefully they at least patch it with more impact or something.

Fuck yes. I have a raid helmet that has the replenish health when I pick up orbs. Does it give me a little bit of health each time or makes me fully start recovering? Perfect for HM Crota.

This right here. I don't know how many times I have to say this, but I'll say it until Bungie get the message. High RoF/Low Impact auto and pulse rifles have no business being in this game. They are complete shit.

Pulse rifles are complete trash. They probably didn't want them OP like BR's were in Halo 2.

Seriously, anyone has that HM Crota checkpoint?

I will solo this bastard if I must!
Does somebody have a Gorgon chest CP that I could grab? I've messed up and lost the one I had.
PSA: I felt someone aka saw autoaim1's post and a few others, needed the gatekeeper Normal, Gorgon HM or Crota HM. I can "get" on whenever in the next ~4 hours. If you need it bug me. I will check the thread every hour or so. I will most likely solo VoG HM till the gorgon cp after the reset. So feel free to join me if I am online after the reset.

This Service is bought to you by #TeamEpicSax, #TeamFirstTryHard and #TeamBubbleTrain. Glimmer earn will go towards the purchases of Heavy ammo Synthesis for their 12 hours long HM Crota Kill
692133_o.gif

Update 1, now offering Crota HM checkpoints!

edit1: replay to confirm your interest in any of these checkpoints

LordofPwn

I'm back! and boy do i have some tales to tell.

I was on PTO for a week after putting in 120 hours over the 2 weeks prior.

I re-rolled a titan.
cut hard crota down with my bare hands (plus a sword)
Kicked serious ass with the 13098v Incognito. my new favorite sniper that anyone can use
got my grimoire up to 2795, and have only lost 1 doubles skirmish match. (bullshit campers on pantheon that wouldn't drop down from starting platform)

I need to do 1 more Crotas Hard run, plus an extra crota hard kill. would love to try different strats. only successfully done middle strat with ogre spawn room.

zewone

Oh yeah, I hear that Hive Majors bonus damage on Fang of Ir Yut breaks the Arc burn bonus. So if it's Omnigul and Arc, going to have use Fatebringer again...

Who do they pay to program this mess?

I have never, ever purchased a micro transaction and never ever will. Full featured dlc expansions are fine. Horse armor is not.

I would totally sell out on my principles for a Gjallarhorn.

Don't say that! Haha. If they allow player trading, I'd give you my extra horn. But eff uTxns!

I'm back! and boy do i have some tales to tell.

I was on PTO for a week after putting in 120 hours over the 2 weeks prior.

I re-rolled a titan.
cut hard crota down with my bare hands (plus a sword)
Kicked serious ass with the 13098v Incognito. my new favorite sniper that anyone can use
got my grimoire up to 2795, and have only lost 1 doubles skirmish match. (bullshit campers on pantheon that wouldn't drop down from starting platform)

I need to do 1 more Crotas Hard run, plus an extra crota hard kill. would love to try different strats. only successfully done middle strat with ogre spawn room.
Haven't seen you in awhile buddy welcome back. God damn how is your grimoire up so high. Tell me your secret, I want to hit max grimoire before HoW

Jinjo

PSA: I felt someone aka saw autoaim1's post and a few others, needed the gatekeeper Normal, Gorgon HM or Crota HM. I can "get" on whenever in the next ~4 hours. If you need it bug me. I will check the thread every hour or so. I will most likely solo VoG HM till the gorgon cp after the reset. So feel free to join me if I am online after the reset.

This Service is bought to you by #TeamEpicSax, #TeamFirstTryHard and #TeamBubbleTrain. Glimmer earn will go towards the purchases of Heavy ammo Synthesis for their 12 hours long HM Crota Kill
692133_o.gif

Update 1, now offering Crota HM checkpoints!

Yes please. Let's do this Nami, you have my Gjallarhorn.

E92 M3

Oh yeah, I hear that Hive Majors bonus damage on Fang of Ir Yut breaks the Arc burn bonus. So if it's Omnigul and Arc, going to have use Fatebringer again...

I've shot Omnigul and the shields went down quickly...

zewone

I've shot Omnigul and the shields went down quickly...

I'm specifically talking about during a Nightfall. Arc burn gives you 300% damage bonus, this is gone with the Hive Majors perk active. We haven't had NF with Arc damage on Omnigul since Fang has been out.

Lol, still haven't fixed the hive major perk messing up everything. Come on!

Also, I probably want to do 3x Crota Normal kills this week first to try to get the rocket launcher. Idk if my body can handle more crota.

Does somebody have a Gorgon chest CP that I could grab? I've messed up and lost the one I had.

Gorgon CP await for departure. Leaves in next ~5 mins. Please check in with PS4: iRAWRasaurus

Hum... do you have a Bridge HM CP?
Our service takes you to the final destination, excluding Gorgon HM CP. We apologizes for these issues.

EL CUCO

I'm specifically talking about during a Nightfall. Arc burn gives you 300% damage bonus, this is gone with the Hive Majors perk active. We haven't had NF with Arc damage on Omnigul since Fang has been out.
Say Wut?! This is every weapon with Hive Disruptor I would assume.

Going to test this out today. I ran through 2 weeklies and a Nightfall last night and didnt notice.

Jinjo

Alright, all aboard for the train to Crux City departing now (sponsored by iRAWR Checkpoint Holdings):

1) JinjoNL
2) namikaze1
3)
4)
5)
6)

Edit: full

Namikaze1

Alright, Nami's jet will be departing soon. Anyone interested in kicking Crota's ass in hard mode, join on me or Jinjo. We need 4 more.

Hive Disruptor is hopelessly broken and their QA should be embarrassed. This is a real bug, not lag induced, that will be ignored and unfixed or at least not fixed until well after it has lost its usefulness.

LordofPwn

Haven't seen you in awhile buddy welcome back. God damn how is your grimoire up so high. Tell me your secret, I want to hit max grimoire before HoW

Good to be back.
I have like 300 more titan kills in crucible left to get and then all of my classes are done. have all of my weapon kills done. just need Ogre and Hydra rank 3 kills, strike completions rank 3 (can only do regular strikes), raids rank 3 (can only do VoG for it). Have all the ghosts. Then all I need are: rumble wins rank 2 & 3; Skirmish wins rank 3; Salvage wins rank 1, 2, & 3; and i think thats it. I got siege dancers finally by doing dust palace strike without dying. and got the House of Wolves Card by re-rolling my titan and playing the 1st mission* on the reef.

zewone

Say Wut?! This is every weapon with Hive Disruptor I would assume.

Going to test this out today. I ran through 2 weeklies and a Nightfall last night and didnt notice.

Bring a FB. You should be able to notice a big difference. Let me know if you try it before I get a chance.

EDIT: Yeah, and this would affect Solar on Abyss Defiant and Arc on Oversoul Edict. I don't think there's any Void and Hive strikes so Word would be a non-issue.

EDIT 2: Actually Phogoth does Void....

Greenymac

Gorgon CP await for departure. Leaves in next ~5 mins. Please check in with PS4: iRAWRasaurus

Our service takes you to the final destination, excluding Gorgon HM CP. We apologizes for these issues.

Dude, will you be around about 6:15 eastern tonight? Need that gorgons check for a chance at hawkmoon...
I'll never get it, so I dont even know why I try....

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I want to but I'm only level 31 with no Ibe breaker or horn.

Honestly, assuming you can not die, a 31 is fine if you just have him distract the boomers. The hard part would be not dying because you'd be pretty squishy. That said, you really shouldn't be dying unless a lucky boomer shot gets you after the ogre.

Dude, will you be around about 6:15 eastern tonight? Need that gorgons check for a chance at hawkmoon...
I'll never get it, so I dont even know why I try....

I'll be on then and I have the CP for the chest if you need.

Top Bottom