• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

if (HiveDisruptorBubbleFilled())
HiveDisruptorDmg = Normal_Dmg * Hive_Disruptor_Percentage;
else
HiveDisruptorDmg = 0;

if (enemyis(gun.burn()))
BurnDmg = Normal_Dmg * Burn_Percentage;
else
BurnDmg = 0;

Output Dmg = NormalDmg + HiveDisruptorDmg + BurnDmg;

How hard can something like that be?

Out 1

Alright, all aboard for the train to Crux City departing now (sponsored by iRAWR Checkpoint Holdings):

1) JinjoNL
2) namikaze1
3)
4)
5)
6)

Mind if I tag along? Either with a titan or a warlock, both 32. IB, BH, HC. Familiar with the ledge tactics. delamarch at psn

Gorgon CP await for departure. Leaves in next ~5 mins. Please check in with PS4: iRAWRasaurus

Our service takes you to the final destination, excluding Gorgon HM CP. We apologizes for these issues.

This Service is bought to you by #TeamEpicSax, #TeamFirstTryHard and #TeamBubbleTrain. Glimmer earn will go towards the purchases of Heavy ammo Synthesis for their 12 hours long HM Crota Kill

Is that a yes or a no? I'm so confused right now lol

Edit: Oh. I guess that means Crota only? Ok.

Greenymac

Honestly, assuming you can not die, a 31 is fine if you just have him distract the boomers. The hard part would be not dying because you'd be pretty squishy. That said, you really shouldn't be dying unless a lucky boomer shot gets you after the ogre.

I'll be on then and I have the CP for the chest if you need.

You da man, commish! Thanks for enabling my hawkmoon addiction...

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Bungie said:
Exotic Weapons are designed to look, feel, and sound overpowered.

"But with Nechrochasm and No Land Beyond we decided, nah lets make them as shitty as possible."

lol

Dude, will you be around about 6:15 eastern tonight? Need that gorgons check for a chance at hawkmoon...
I'll never get it, so I dont even know why I try....
Nah I have class from 6pm EST - 9 pm EST. I can be on around 10 pm EST when I get back home.
Is that a yes or a no? I'm so confused right now lol

Edit: Oh. I guess that means Crota only? Ok.

haha sorry for confusing you, I only have Crota HM, Gorgon HM and Gatekeeper normal.

PSA: I felt someone aka saw autoaim1's post and a few others, needed the gatekeeper Normal, Gorgon HM or Crota HM. I can "get" on whenever in the next ~3 hours. If you need it bug me. I will check the thread every hour or so. I will most likely solo VoG HM till the gorgon cp after the reset. So feel free to join me if I am online after the reset.

This Service is bought to you by #TeamEpicSax, #TeamFirstTryHard and #TeamBubbleTrain. Glimmer earn will go towards the purchases of Heavy ammo Synthesis for their 12 hours long HM Crota Kill.
692133_o.gif

Update 1, now offering Crota HM checkpoints!
Update 2, Currently open every hour till 4:30 pm EST. Reopens at ~10 pm EST and please confirm if you have 3 characters that want to visit the gorgon HM CP
Update 3, Fully supporting Guardians who want the Crux of Crota

edit: Next departure is in an hour.

LordofPwn

if (HiveDisruptorBubbleFilled())
HiveDisruptorDmg = Normal_Dmg * Hive_Disruptor_Percentage;
else
HiveDisruptorDmg = 0;

if (enemyis(gun.burn()))
BurnDmg = Normal_Dmg * Burn_Percentage;
else
BurnDmg = 0;

Output Dmg = NormalDmg + HiveDisruptorDmg + BurnDmg;

How hard can something like that be?
Because it should be (Normal_Dmg + HiveDisruptorDmg)*Burn_Percentage

Dude, will you be around about 6:15 eastern tonight? Need that gorgons check for a chance at hawkmoon...
I'll never get it, so I dont even know why I try....

I have it. I'll be around at 8 EST if you haven't had the chance to grab it yet, can grab it with all your chars

Jinjo

Alright, all aboard for the train to Crux City departing now (sponsored by iRAWR Checkpoint Holdings):

1) JinjoNL
2) namikaze1
3)
4)
5)
6)

Woah, so many friendrequests. Sorry guys its full now. Apologies if I didn't pick/reserve fairly on order of posting. Kinda lost overview.

Namikaze1

Dear Crux of Crota,

I need you so much in my life. Only you can make me feel whole. Forget everyone else and come to me. I'll treat you well unlike some people here. I need you; nay, I want you.

Aww yiss! Deathsinger gave me Universal Remote so, Necrochasm aside I have all exotic weapons.

Well, apart from the PlayStation ones... Damn it

Because it should be (Normal_Dmg + HiveDisruptorDmg)*Burn_Percentage

Hahaha yea, that would make the most sense. I wouldn't mind if they didn't even stack like that and had a damage output for each and added them up. But it really shouldn't be difficult either way!

I posted earlier but am too lazy to search.

Does the Hive Disrupter peek mess up the Fang in any way? I have it fully levelled to 331 except for that. Would be nice for the reset runs to have that extra damage on majors/ultras.

phen0m24

Howdy neighbor, hope you've got you bread and milk haha!

Is it reset yet? I needs it, best time of the week!

I know, right? I went in Target to get my kids some more juiceboxes. People carrying gallons of milk. Like we'll be snowed in until next week or something.

How much milk do people use? LOL

Yeah my son is excited about being home tomorrow for reset... :) He can do my nightfalls!

#TeamChildLabor

WipedOut

Still need to fight Crota one more time tonight on xbox1 if anyone wants to get a team together. Still looking for a word of crota. Got fang on both of my other runs. PM me and I'll add you to the list, will probably start about 9pm eastern.

1. WipedOut - Lvl 32 Hunter
2. Misterthirsty - Lvl 31 Warlock
3. oddworld18 - Lvl 32 Hunter

Anyone really good with the sword?

zewone

Does the Hive Disrupter peek mess up the Fang in any way? I have it fully levelled to 331 except for that. Would be nice for the reset runs to have that extra damage on majors/ultras.

We're actively discussing that now. Waiting on someone to try it to confirm.

LiK

Only one Gaffer said it does. I need sauce

zewone

Saw this interesting strategy from boomers during Crota.

Dedicate one bubble titan to distract the boomers by placing a bubble in the area of the blue circle. They will shoot at him the entire time.

This leaves 4 people for shield duty.

Shoot boomers, pop shield as soon as they start firing at you. Use Bastion so the shield lasts 45 seconds.

Steroyd

It still doesn't have a higher level of difficulty than VoG, tons of things in VoG are one hit kills and wipe the entire team. swordbearer dying is not a wipe.
The only reason people think VoG is easy now is because they are overlevelled compared to when it released.

Of course VoG is harder it doesn't rely on level scaling for difficulty it's all about the mechanical difficulty, CE however is a lot more sensitive to many more glitches and lag which makes or breaks wether you're going to complete it or not.

LiK

Damn.

We need a patch immediately. So many bugs and glitches piling up.

It was broken on Black Hammer since TDB launched and they just released these new weapons with the same issue.

Shit like that shouldn't happen.

Destiny 1 feels like it's being worked on by skeleton crew while everyone else is working Destiny 2.

rNilla

I'm in the Nightfall right now.

Fang damage:

- Level 30 Acololyte / Knight - no burn: 1019 crit, w/ burn: 3055 crit
- Level 30 Yellow Knight - no burn: 459 critc + 408 perk, w/ burn 1375 crit + 408 perk (when shield is down)

EDIT: Updated

Homeboyd

Saw this interesting strategy from boomers during Crota.

Dedicate one bubble titan to distract the boomers by placing a bubble in the area of the blue circle. They will shoot at him the entire time.

This leaves 4 people for shield duty.

Shoot boomers, pop shield as soon as they start firing at you. Use Bastion so the shield lasts 45 seconds.
There is also, um, this one.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Well, I get 1268 per crit on Major Bboomer Knights in the NF with my 312 Fang with disruptor active. Not sure what to test that against though...

zewone

I'm in the Nightfall right now.

Fang damage:

- Acololyte / Knight - outside: 345 crit, w/ burn: 3055 crit
- Yellow Knight w/ burn 1375 crit + 408 perk (when shield is down)

So that means it is working as it should?

Maybe someone got confused because Majors take less damage?

Well, I get 1268 per crit on Major Bboomer Knights in the NF with my 312 Fang with disruptor active. Not sure what to test that against though...

Do you have a Fatebringer?

Dynedom

I've got a Crota HM checkpoint/need a Crota HM finish before reset. Anyone needs a Level 32 Warlock (or wants to join one), lemme know.

Level 32 with maxed out Gjally.

PSN: Dynedom

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
Still need to fight Crota one more time tonight on xbox1 if anyone wants to get a team together. Still looking for a word of crota. Got fang on both of my other runs. PM me and I'll add you to the list, will probably start about 9pm eastern.

1. WipedOut - Lvl 32 Hunter
2. Misterthirsty - Lvl 31 Warlock
3. oddworld18 - Lvl 32 Hunter

Anyone really good with the sword?

I would have been good to go, but I think my wife may have finally hit enrage last night.

Top Bottom