• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hear, hear!

The idea of simply acquiring a "Crux of Crota"-like item, or go on a "Weapon Bounty" to upgrade the Fatebringer (to 331 or whatever) would be soooooo welcomed!
more weapons with evolutionary "stories" would be music to my ears, as well as upgrade bounties (brilliant idea). I don't even have a Husk of the Pit yet- don't care about the Necrochasm at all, outside of collection, but if the exotic at the end were some kind of wild hand cannon, scout, fusion, or machine gun I'd be going insane doing everything in my power to work toward it.
bqDMQ9m.jpg

whenever I die to a FR, it's always PI
This is hilarious, I had no idea the self-censoring for middle fingers worked like that.

"So it looks like he's... all of his fingers are going down but his middle finger... he seems to be raising that.... AW COME ON, WHAT IS HE DOING?! IT COULD BE ANYTHING!"

EL CUCO

This is hilarious, I had no idea the self-censoring for middle fingers worked like that.

"So it looks like he's... all of his fingers are going down but his middle finger... he seems to be raising that.... AW COME ON, WHAT IS HE DOING?! IT COULD BE ANYTHING!"
xD

So, I have two L32 Warlocks. Now, against my better judgment, I'm thinking of running a third character in a new class. So, GAF, which should I choose, Hunter or Titan?

I just made a Warlock after having 3 hunters. It is alright. I think a Titan will be more fun to level up but I wanted to save that for last in case leveling up my Warlock burns me out. Just going to say don't go back on your word. Having 3 of the same classes is fun at first, but unnecessary. Especially with vendor items. Whatever you do stock up on items that can help that class. Instead of discarding random armor I get for other classes I kept them for when I knew I would make a new class. Hell my unborn Titan has 1 exotic helmet (got it in an engram), 33 light chest and 33 light gauntlets.

When he hits health enrage, does his shield go up immediately or can you do 1-2 more R2s before blinking and going in for the final 3 hits?

The auto-enrage doesn't change the timing of anything for that third sword, i.e. doesn't make him get up any faster so you can get the normal 2-4 R2s just fine.

i've seen both. it's rare but sometimes he gets up immediately and i usually wipe. otherwise just go 3/3

My guess is that those fast get ups are mostly due to lag, they can happen after any shield break.

Ok, who still needs Crota End runs? I need to beat Crota on HM with two characters, beat Deathsinger with all three (NM fine) and do the full run with my third character (NM since he's 30 unless someone wouldn't mind carrying for first two portions for the extra shards). Who will come to my rescue before the reset? Dr. Drizz, do you have a Crota slaying crew?

Is it possible to get 4 hits in with a lock or titan?

Yup, I was going in from the right rocks with my Warlock and could make it up in time to get 4 smashes in. May have to prefect the mid-air sword slash since it is useful for momentum and you can travel faster by pressing R1 in mid-air. It's also best done when Crota is nearest the side you're jumping from.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ok, who still needs Crota End runs? I need to beat Crota on HM with two characters, beat Deathsinger with all three (NM fine) and do the full run with my third character (NM since he's 30 unless someone wouldn't mind carrying for first two portions for the extra shards). Who will come to my rescue before the reset? Dr. Drizz, do you have a Crota slaying crew?
If nothing else, I'm in for a full Normal run with my Titan.

Need to knock out the rest of my weeklies first though.

Yup, I was going in from the right rocks with my Warlock and could make it up in time to get 4 smashes in. May have to prefect the mid-air sword slash since it is useful for momentum and you can travel faster by pressing R1 in mid-air. It's also best done when Crota is nearest the side you're jumping from.

Yeah you can get the same damage per shield break regardless of class, it's just easier w/ Hunter invis.

A_Gorilla

Banned

I need to to do Hard Crota from scratch. PSN: El_Bombastico

Is anyone running Crota HM? I need to down Crota, and I need 5 other brave souls willing to help me with this task!

PSN is greyblade. Super fun times await!

EL CUCO

My guess is that those fast get ups are mostly due to lag, they can happen after any shield break.
Whenever those random events like a quick Crota Tebow, Sword abduction, or Knight quantum tunneling happen, our group has basically gotten to the point of just chalking it up to "Lulz xD, oh you, GG Bungle"

A_Gorilla

Banned
I REALLY need to do a Hard Crota rai before the reset, and only have a couple hours to do it before work. PLEASE HELP!

PSN: El_Bombastico

1.) El_Bombastico

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

Okay, that's awesome! What striker settings would you need to do that? Also...I wonder if you can blade dance that.

Unstoppable, death from above.

Gonna try this in a bit, but you need two to do it. One to step off the bridge plate, and one to be launched.

Oh, and of course you have to sing "I - AM - MAYOR MCCHEEEEEEEEESE" as you do it.

Top Bottom