• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Any crota normal group on ps4?

All. I see is hard mode requests lately....

Starting to like the Word of Crota *runs*

The fire rate is pretty decent, constant reloading is annoying though. Wish it had Outlaw :(

I have a devil you don't with field scout and outlaw. I prefer to use it over the word of crota. They have pretty much the same stats otherwise but the outlaw is just so good

CE normal raid on ps4
1) an enraged cursed dead swordbearer
2) college kinda scrub friend
3) something something slender beans
4) non clique floater, Darryl_M_R
5)
6)

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I have a devil you don't with field scout and outlaw. I prefer to use it over the word of crota. They have pretty much the same stats otherwise but the outlaw is just so good
My Timur's Lash has Outlaw but it fires so slowly. I guess the higher impact compensates for that.

Fatebringer is just the complete package man. There's no HC like it.

Daemul

All I want tomorrow, is a Raid chestpiece with Intellect/Discipline and Raid boots with Intellect/Strength, so that I can finish my two Raid sets. I've gone weeks without getting gear chestpieces or boots with these stat rolls, even though in that time, I've gotten two helmets from normal mode with these two stat rolls ffs, and the helmet drop is rare is fuck.

Bungie pls.

Navy Bean

Running ROC strikes with randoms and Omnigul pops up. We looked at each other for 5 seconds and then all exited... Does anyone run that strike?

Bogeypop

Running ROC strikes with randoms and Omnigul pops up. We looked at each other for 5 seconds and then all exited... Does anyone run that strike?

Roc-Man and co. never skip any strikes.

ksVUXJc.gif

Top Bottom