• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

spyder_ur

Damn, slow to the draw on these Hard Mode Crota clears. If anyone is starting a HM from Crota, please let me know. Really want to get one before reset.

I don't know what I expected.

4 people in the group got a Fatebringer.

"It's my fourth one. Oh well."

I've never rage quit so fast in my life

kidko

OK! Baby's asleep and should maybe-probably-hopefully stay that way for a couple hours at least.

Anyone running VOG Hard or CE normal?

A friend just told me he has 17 purple engrams saved in his vault, waiting for House of Wolves. I told him they will decrypt into pre-HoW gear/weapons. Am I right?

The grind is real. Before the reset I manage to get my Warlock up to 30 to do CE normal.

Only worthy drop I got was the helmet but at least that is one of the hardest armor drop. Hoping that chest, boots and gauntlets drop fast tomorrow. Level 32 here I come. Eris is almost ranked 4 on my main hunter so I will have enough shards. I just need enough class material.

Bogeypop

So what was our haul, Tiger 'Sushi' Boy, and Wolf 'LiK' Girl? Tons of blues that didn't turn into Legendaries, and one Legendary Engram that turned into a useless Rocket Launcher and another Legendary Engram that turned into Ass Energy...

zO6q4iY.gif

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Ooooo just got an engram from The weekly that turned into TFWPKY with luck in the chamber, performance bonus, and send it.

Top Bottom