• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Well the rapier is shit so of course it's better. I laugh every time people say it's a Fatebringer killer. It's a scout and a scout with only 13 round mag at that. Thanks but no thanks.

Lol, perhaps you don't like scouts because Rapier is FAR from being shit. The mag size is almost unnoticeable with outlaw and the firefly wrecks stuff real good. Stop spreading lies! :p

Hung Wei Lo

gee, I think I'll try to save CE for the day before reset - seems like there are tons of groups forming. Anyone still need to do the weekly x3 or run ROC strikes? I need mats/marks to get to 32 for my alts

PSN is Kinezo - I'll log in once there's some interest - watching my <3 Genie right now :)

stb

Anyone doing just a normal Crota kill? I didn't get a chance to run the raid this week.

PSN berried_treasure

A43Coyt.jpg

THE BUNNY LEGION IS ABSOLUTE!!! THE BUNNY LEGION REWARDETH THOSE WHO LAY DOWN THEIR LIVES FOR THE CAUSE!!!

stb

Good run, guys.

I pulled Thunderlord and Corrective Measure (both new to me), though Foil eludes me for another week.

Abylim hadn't done VoG at all, and did great despite jumping into the deep end of the pool (hard mode).

Thanks all!

1) stb (PSN berried_treasure) - both
2) stb's friend
3) captscience (PSN captscience) - HM VoG
4) Sh0k (PSN Shokleeto) - both
5) forza_aldi (PSN forza_aldi) - HM VoG
6) Abylim (PSN Abylim)

Tower folks: if your gonna send me invites at least leave a message on what you need instead of play Destiny! Im already paying Destiny, that's why I'm in the tower

I'm going to ignore you but at least I know what request I'm ignoring

Rhaegar

Tower folks: if your gonna send me invites at least leave a message on what you need instead of play Destiny! Im already paying Destiny, that's why I'm in the tower

I'm going to ignore you but at least I know what request I'm ignoring

Also, if your name is xXDnkBuDPh1sH420Xx the answer is no. Just no.

lt519

Anyone want to do anything? I still have to run a lvl 31 through CE raid (hard or normal) or do Atheon Kills with any of my guys. Would even just run some ROC strikes to shoot some things right now.

Xion385

Anyone want to do anything? I still have to run a lvl 31 through CE raid (hard or normal) or do Atheon Kills with any of my guys. Would even just run some ROC strikes to shoot some things right now.
I'm down for some ROC strikes

PSN: Xion385

Ryck

Guys Polite Denial is legit. I did a comparison on Level 30 Hallowed Knights and it did more perc damage than Fatebringer and The Devil You Don't. Hawkmoon did more but that should be expected. Not bad for a Rare HC.

Top Bottom