• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Bogeypop

Disappointing loot is disappointing.

It's ok, Tiger Boy. We'll get you that Hawkmoon yet.
yvOhelT.png

E92 M3

Guess what? Still no freaking Fatebringer! Also, everyone that needs a Fatebringer and runs with me gets it! Thank goodness for CE's loot system or I would have been pulling my hair out.

stb

HM killing Crota

I thought HM Crota was supposed to be hard? =)

BMO = GOAT and crew showed me the ropes, and we cleared it on the first shot, despite my 31 ass and me botching my first "boomer bait" bubble placement.

Got glohoo, the sparrow, and the helmet.

Thanks, guys! Hope I can join you for this week's clear.

Korosenai

Guess what? Still no freaking Fatebringer! Also, everyone that needs a Fatebringer and runs with me gets it! Thank goodness for CE's loot system or I would have been pulling my hair out.
At least I was able to finish my vog collection, and I got a red death in the process. :p

LiK

So what was our haul, Tiger 'Sushi' Boy, and Wolf 'LiK' Girl? Tons of blues that didn't turn into Legendaries, and one Legendary Engram that turned into a useless Rocket Launcher and another Legendary Engram that turned into Ass Energy...

Don't call me a girl.

phen0m24

Hola mi GAFers.

My son playing on my account trying to help a friend kill Crota on normal. Crota CP.

Looking for 3 that can play rated G. He's 10.

Any sword pros/people with Horns (lol) like to help?

Join on psn colonelocorn

rNilla

Hola mi GAFers.

My son playing on my account trying to help a friend kill Crota on normal. Crota CP.

Join on psn colonelocorn

Sorry I missed out on this but it's quiet time in the Nilla household.

Hola mi GAFers.

Join on psn colonelocorn
Helping my friends do it right now, depends on how it take and if you still need people.

Hola mi GAFers.

Join on psn colonelocorn

If you still need it, I can hop on. Just let me know and I'll fire the PS4 up. Can run sword.

Dr_LawyerCop

Top Bottom