• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Anecdotal evidence: only one friend online at the moment. It's Steroyd, and he's not playing Destiny.
Smells like a small (and understandable) fatigue there... ^^

That or PSN crapped out again and I didn't knew.

38 friends online; 18 playing Destiny. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ethomaz

Banned
Give the Exotic Helmet Engram 3 tries.

1: Achlyophage Symbiote - Already have with better stats
2: Apotheosis Veil - New for my main class
3: An Insurmountable Skullfort - Already have with better stats

So I guess it was a good... still have a little over 100 Motes do use in a future Exotic Chest Engram.

Guys I need help killing Crota in HM. I will be home at 6:45 eastern.
If you have a open slot, let me know. I have the Crota checkpoint as well.
lvl 32 titan with ghorn,
psn: westtrade
Thanks.
What is your experience with the fight? I get home at the same time and would really love to finally get a kill under my belt, as well. I've Gjallahorn, Saint-14, and plenty of time tonight.

Still need to run my Warlock and Hunter from the start to Deathsinger in Hard Mode Crota's End.

Likely will be looking to do it late tonight, like midnight or so.

You get the double rolls at each section correct? No need to run normal? Same as VOG?

Karl2177

GAF XBOX ONE Destiny (& crota hm) list thus far;

- Liquidsnake00 (32 Hunter)
- randomraawr
- dmh33 (32 Warlock x2 [dirty])
- Korosenai
- Tapiozona (32 Hunter)
- purg3 (32 Titan x3)
- Iceman829 (32 Hunter, 32 Warlock, 31 Titan)
- Homeboyd903 (32 Titan x3)
- TacticalFailure (32 Titan, 31 warlock, 31 hunter)
- yLEFTy (32 titan and hunter and 31 warlock)
- Mortalikus (32 Titan)
- Ev0lved1 (31 Titan)

Karl2177 (32 Hunter, 31 Titan, 31 Warlock)

If there any hard raid groups for Crota forming, give me a shout.

I cant catch a break today lol, everyones full.

32 Titan with maxed helm, Ghorn etc.

Where can you see the player bars?

In pause menu, press L1 to scroll over to friends/fire team list.

In the right column is the "game list" of people playing with you, the colored bars on the right side of everyone's emblem is the connection strength (green, yellow or red)

123rl

I've seen a few posts over the past few pages from lonely Xbox One users having a hard time finding GAFers to do Crota with. Wouldn't hurt to start a list so....

- randomraawr
- dmh33
- Korosenai
- Tapiozona (32 Hunter)
- purg3 (32 Titan x3)

I'll keep updating this list and add bump it every couple pages as more names are added.

rlench lvl 30 Titan

BuzzJive

Doubles Skirmish is a ton of fun. The strategies are different enough from regular Skirmish that it becomes even more tense a lot of times. Controlling the one heavy drop is very important too. My buddy (an all star) and me (support) rolled through there at 24-3 last night. Teabagging seems more prominent, but that just makes defeating them even more fun.

I'd LOVE a 3 team Doubles Skirmish. Bungie please?

TP-DK

If you go to the Roster in the menu, it will show you connection status bar on the right side of the player names/emblems

Ahh thanks, I always have my focus on the right side or middle when in the roster, so never thought of looking at the right side.

YES! Finally got Helm of Saint-14. :D

Me too. Been saving up those motes the last couple weeks hoping Xur would have helmet engrams and he did.

Got

Saint-14
Obsidian Mind
Hunter helm that lets radar stay up on primary zoom
Glasshouse

Already had Glasshouse and Obsidian Mind so those got converted into much needed shards.

Very happy with the rolls.

BokehKing

Banned
Now you can be a bad-ass Titan like all the Saint-14 Titans.
That's the only Titan Helm I have, if it wasn't for the blinding bubble I wouldn't wear it, that damn feather makes me look like I'm riding a side cart on a motorcycle

Plus it never changes with the shader

In pause menu, press L1 to scroll over to friends/fire team list.

In the right column is the "game list" of people playing with you, the colored bars on the right side of everyone's emblem is the connection strength (green, yellow or red)

That list is not very accurate, plenty of times where everyone is in the red. Crucible especially. Isn't always the user either, in those situations it is obvious the Bungie servers are not working properly.

Ahh thanks, I always have my focus on the right side or middle when in the roster, so never thought of looking at the right side.

Yep, you were red barred the entire time and Jupiter was fluctuating. Yesterday and Wednesday Steroyd was the big winner, a day or two before that Death/ruthlessbarbarian was the "lag of the century" award winner.

What time zone are you btw?

That list is not very accurate, plenty of times where everyone is in the red. Crucible especially.

PvE seems much more reliable than PvP since you aren't dealing with P2P issues for people outside your fireteam (i.e. the other team).

In my experience this week, if there is one person with a red bar it is fairly reliable for who is lagging like crazy.

Bogeypop

Still need to run my Warlock and Hunter from the start to Deathsinger in Hard Mode Crota's End.

You get the double rolls at each section correct? No need to run normal? Same as VOG?

If it was double rolls it sure didn't feel like it when I did it earlier today. Only got the Pulse Rifle & Shards from Abyss, and Warlock Chest & Shards from Bridge. I don't think anyone else is going to show interest in doing only doing Crota HM up to Deathsinger, so I guess I'll reserve a spot on your team since I still need the Shrieker Chest and Deathsinger.

TP-DK

Yep, you were red barred the entire time and Jupiter was fluctuating. Yesterday and Wednesday Steroyd was the big winner, a day or two before that Death/ruthlessbarbarian was the "lag of the century" award winner.

What time zone are you btw?

Im on gmt+1. The funny thing is that the game we did before there wasnt any lag, except the one Guy who seemed to get raped by the swordbearer but actually wasnt.

If it was double rolls it sure didn't feel like it when I did it earlier today. Only got the Pulse Rifle & Shards from Abyss, and Warlock Chest & Shards from Bridge. I don't think anyone else is going to show interest in doing only doing Crota HM up to Deathsinger, so I guess I'll reserve a spot on your team since I still need the Shrieker Chest and Deathsinger.

Yeah, Deathsinger can be done on Normal since the drop is the same I guess.

Tapiozona

Banned

- randomraawr
- Korosenai
- Tapiozona (32 Hunter)
- purg3 (32 Titan x3)
- Mortalikus (32 Titan)
- Ev0lved1 (31 Titan)
- SimpleCRIPPLE (32 Titan(x2))
- Vince DiCola (32 Warlock, 31 Titan, 31 Hunter)
- Karl2177 (32 Hunter, 31 Titan, 31 Warlock)
- Macjester (31 Hunter, 31 Titan, 30 Warlock -- very soon 31)
- Toejam2501 (32 Warlocks x2, 31 Titan)
- Guitaratomik (Warlock 31 (Titan 31 soon))
- NJ Shlice (32 Warlock, 32 Titan, 31 Hunter)
- misterthirsty (32 Titan x2 and 31 warlock)
- rlench (30 Titan)

Feel free to add everyone to your friend's lists.

Dat Wall of Shame!

I almost didn't make the cut this time. Damn! First time in awhile I wasn't in the top 5.

I need to setup it up!

I like when Dinklebot waits a couple of stages of enemies before he decides "I'll work faster". That only always kills me.

haha yeah, so many lines become truly hilarious when repeated 1000x. That whole Phoggy Shuffle 3 wave encounter is brilliant. "I'm beginning to sense a pattern...."

Tapiozona said:

- randomraawr
- Korosenai
- Tapiozona (32 Hunter)
- purg3 (32 Titan x3)
- Mortalikus (32 Titan)
- Ev0lved1 (31 Titan).

NJ Shlice (32 Warlock, 32 Titan, 31 Hunter)

I need to setup it up!

Base2.png

Be like me and stop editing multiple responses into single posts! Watch your shame multiply!

joecanada

Yeah but some of those can be worked around. If any of one of the many Crota glitches happen it's practically a wipe.

Untrue, the only reason that is even considered is because we are higher level. How will dissappear sword glitch matter at all when everyone's 34, 35 and killing him in two swords?

ocean

Banned
Hard Light is the only other never-been-sold I can think of, besides the Triptych of PS Exclusives (
SAID TO BE UNCRACKABLE
).

Thunderlord and Hard Light are the only non-PS exclusive, non-bounty, non-Raid Exotic Weapons Xûr hasn't sold as far as I'm aware.

lupin23rd

Down for at least one run from the start, and late night works best for me (I'm PST so all these 3pm EST runs are making me sad haha) so I'd be in for this.

Dazzler

Hard Light is the only other never-been-sold I can think of, besides the Triptych of PS Exclusives (
SAID TO BE UNCRACKABLE
).

I thought this gun was great until I actually got to play around with a decent exotic primary and now I'm thinking of sharding it, because it sucks

Top Bottom