• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

GAF XBOX ONE Destiny (& crota hm) list thus far;

- Liquidsnake00 (32 Hunter)
- randomraawr
- dmh33 (32 Warlock x2 [dirty])
- Korosenai
- Tapiozona (32 Hunter)
- purg3 (32 Titan x3)
- Iceman829 (32 Hunter, 32 Warlock, 31 Titan)
- Homeboyd903 (32 Titan x3)
- TacticalFailure (32 Titan, 31 warlock, 31 hunter)
- yLEFTy (32 titan and hunter and 31 warlock)
- Mortalikus (32 Titan)
- Ev0lved1 (31 Titan)
- SimpleCRIPPLE (32 Titan(x2))
- Vince DiCola (32 Warlock, 31 Titan, 31 Hunter)
- Karl2177 (32 Hunter, 31 Titan, 31 Warlock)
- Macjester (31 Hunter, 31 Titan, 30 Warlock -- very soon 31)
- Toejam2501 (32 Warlocks x2, 31 Titan)
- Guitaratomik (Warlock 31 (Titan 31 soon))
- NJ Shlice (32 Warlock, 32 Titan, 31 Hunter)
- misterthirsty

Feel free to add everyone to your friend's lists.

Pick me!

GT: justkelson [32 Titan, 31 Hunter (soon to be 32), 31 Warlock]

They just picked up Shaun Maloney, he's a really great Scottish attacker with Premier League experience!

Nice.

I just went to the Chicago Fire website... my buddy is smack dab in the middle of the "single game tickets" tab on the front page... mouth wide open yelling at someone as usual.

It's all good, still got to write a lab report. Frankly still at the point if I want to countine dealing with this grind fest due to the dgaf or move on for now.

Yeah, no worries, I completely understand your feelings and feel the same way. I'm only still playing because I want to help "my people" get the kills now that we've hammered out the details and can make sure to not waste any time if we have very noticeable lag.

Man, this thing where my PS4 keeps ejecting my disc whenever it feels like it is starting to become worrysome.

Normally it does it when the system is in rest mode, so no problem, but the past two days now it's ejected on me while actually playing.

I've had that problem. Just pull the power cable from the system for 5-10 minutes.

Karl2177

I really really don't think it's random, although some elements like heavy synth and exotic engrams may be random-ish. If the DLC Weeks, most desired exotics missing week after week, Bungie employees stating it directly, etc. don't convince people I don't know what will. (edit: also the Twitter poll where Suros won and then was selected as the Xur weapon).

That ol' Icebreaker she ain't what she used to be but was still heavily requested which is why it was featured again (imo of course).

You're just going to have to take my word on it. Everything has been random so far. The Suros timing is just pure coincidence.

Tapiozona

Banned

- randomraawr
- Korosenai
- Tapiozona (32 Hunter)
- purg3 (32 Titan x3)
- Mortalikus (32 Titan)
- Ev0lved1 (31 Titan)
- misterthirsty (32 Titan x2 and 31 warlock)
- rlench (30 Titan)
- justkelson (32 Titan, 31 Hunter (soon to be 32), 31 Warlock)
- Natural vV High (32 Hunter, 31 Titan)

Going to lunch now so feel free to PM me so I don't miss your post to be added.

lupin23rd

Apotheosis Veil is suddenly the best exotic helm for Warlocks in the hard raid. Didn't realize it had health on super AND health from orbs. Ranking it up immediately (along with Red Death for my hunter.)

Does Light Beyond Nemesis also have that health on orbs perk? Thought it did but I wasn't seeing it happening.

Jinjo

I really really don't think it's random, although some elements like heavy synth and exotic engrams may be random-ish. If the DLC Weeks, most desired exotics missing week after week, Bungie employees stating it directly, etc. don't convince people I don't know what will. (edit: also the Twitter poll where Suros won and then was selected as the Xur weapon).

That ol' Icebreaker she ain't what she used to be but was still heavily requested which is why it was featured again (imo of course).

Those people that voted for Suros instead of Gjallarhorn must be really kicking themselves in the face right now.

Sanke__

You're just going to have to take my word on it. Everything has been random so far. The Suros timing is just pure coincidence.

There is no way it was random the week that all DLC exotics were up.

Its random but bungie must be able to select stuff if they want to.

Steroyd

Untrue, the only reason that is even considered is because we are higher level. How will dissappear sword glitch matter at all when everyone's 34, 35 and killing him in two swords?

It's not untrue because you can't get to level 33 even if the Atheon fight was full of 29's you'd still be employing single file through portals, or activate the gates and then run, Gjallarhorn more than making up the level difference DPS'ing Crota versus what now feels like Gjallarhorn being a requirement just to level the playing field.

outsida

- randomraawr
- Korosenai
- Tapiozona (32 Hunter)
- purg3 (32 Titan x3)
- Mortalikus (32 Titan)
- Ev0lved1 (31 Titan)
- rlench (30 Titan)

Adds me please

GT: Alienoutsida (31 Warlock, 30 Titan, 30 Hunter) Titan and Hunter will both be 31 soon.

Sofa King

I've seen a few posts over the past few pages from lonely Xbox One users having a hard time finding GAFers to do Crota with. Wouldn't hurt to start a list so....

- randomraawr
- dmh33
- Korosenai
- Tapiozona (32 Hunter)
- purg3 (32 Titan x3)

I'll keep updating this list and add bump it every couple pages as more names are added.

You can add me as well. GT: dmc spokane. 32 all 3 classes.

All of the other stuff is coincidence too? I'm not trying to be difficult at all, I'm honestly just really curious. If you have "special info" then that's cool and I'll take your word for it but it's a little hard for me to believe all those details are coincidence in a purely random system.

Like I said: I fully believe there is randomization at work, but I have a hard time believing it's not significantly manipulated by Bungie. Just my 2 cents of course, sounds like you know more than me so I defer to your expertise in that regard.

Still kicking myself for spending all my motes on re-rolling Lash when I still don't have spartan helm.

My exact mistake too. Didn't even get the Lash I wanted, wtf was I thinking.

R0ckman

Does the idea of deej being wrong cross anyone's mind?

He wasn't making a statement directly that Xur wasn't random. He was revealing that it was something that could be determined before it arrives. He revealed it by saying that he was asking the people moderating Xur if he would be selling a certain item again that upcoming xursday.

I'd like Glowhoo alot more if it didn't have brown accents. Who's idea was that? Brown and glowy neon blue? Gross

There are a LOT of questionable color palette choices in this game lol.

DLC ships, the incomprehensible amount of brown ships, and 75% of the shaders.

ocean

Banned
Does the idea of deej being wrong cross anyone's mind?

It's possible the way anything is if you're being literal. It's only reasonable, however, to accept and believe the answers given by the guy whose job it is to speak to us on Bungie's behalf unless something suggests otherwise.

Its probably random, they just have access to what is tossed into the pool that week, a checkbox if you will, in which Sarah Michelle Gellarhorn's checkmark has been unfilled, probably forever.

LiK

Its probably random, they just have access to what is tossed into the pool that week, a checkbox if you will, in which Sarah Michelle Gellarhorn's checkmark has been unfilled, probably forever.

I have too many Ballerhorns. I want a Hawkmoon.

Xur list isn't random. There was a poll on what was the most popular weapon and it was Suros. Then they gave us Suros. Just like they can increase Xur to stay for longer with PSN was getting hammered.

I don't think any logical person would think Xur is random at this point.

This is what I believe but I don't think you can classify that as totally random.

For this week they obviously wanted leg exotics for armor. So they clicked all the leg boxes (excluding Warlocks). Just like when Xur sells all the classes helmets. How is it probable for that to happen.

I'll post the heavy ammo glitch because that sounds amazing, but the 2 sword no triple down thing isn't new or different than Lv31 normal CE and frankly I wouldn't recommend it to anyone just trying to get the kill. 3 swords are very very easy to come by, and the enrage when low health thing makes it inadvisable to push 2 sword damage that hard for most teams.

Crota Infinite Heavy Ammo Glitch:
1. Equip Ice Breaker.
2. Deplete all primary and heavy ammo
3. Watch every enemy you and your team kill drop heavy ammo
Tip: No Land Beyond is a good weapon for depleting your primary ammo. Not even a troll. Equipping the Corrective Measure LMG from VoG gave me 4 Gjallahorn rockets per heavy ammo drop.

hydruxo

There are a LOT of questionable color palette choices in this game lol.

DLC ships, the incomprehensible amount of brown ships, and 75% of the shaders.

Haha true that. I've been leveling up Dead Orbit for months now to get their shaders because I just want a black & white shader but I'm at rank 20+ with no luck.

Karg

- randomraawr
- Korosenai
- Tapiozona (32 Hunter)
- purg3 (32 Titan x3)
- Mortalikus (32 Titan)
- Ev0lved1 (31 Titan)
- rlench (30 Titan)

- Karg (32 Titan, 31 Hunter, 31 Warlock)

zewone

It's possible the way anything is if you're being literal. It's only reasonable, however, to accept and believe the answers given by the guy whose job it is to speak to us on Bungie's behalf unless something suggests otherwise.

It's the same guy who got the Thorn DOT damage wrong in two different Weekly Updates. I just don't put a lot of faith behind anything he says.

Top Bottom