• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

I shouldn't be up this late on reset eve!

Usually go to bed at 9pm and it's 11:30pm!

Waiting on Grim Fandango to go live on PS4. Can't resist. Sooooo good

Dave_6

Glimmer farming at GK. PSN is DaveS78 and not gonna be on much longer.

Thanks to LT, Qwell, Hawkian and the others (sorry, can't remember you all) for getting me my first HM Crota clear! No weapon drops and got a duplicate helmet but I'm still happy as shit!

spyder_ur

Thanks to Router Go Vroom and co. for including me for my first HM clear. Got the hand cannon...pumped to level it up. Pretty fortunate this week - only ran the bridge and Crota (separate groups) and already got the Word and Abyss Defiant. Center strategy with bubble on bridge for boomers seems pretty sound.

Will be on all day tomorrow for whatever...let's get a snow day crew going.

Guess what? Still no freaking Fatebringer! Also, everyone that needs a Fatebringer and runs with me gets it! Thank goodness for CE's loot system or I would have been pulling my hair out.

Your time will come! I still need that Vex and shards so I will be your forever VoG buddy
until then :O

phen0m24

Have 3 with a Crota normal cp. It's me now my kid's in bed. Trying to help a buddy with the cp.

Dusty has offered. Anyone else free? Much obliged peeps
Psn colonelocorn

Good run, guys.

I pulled Thunderlord and Corrective Measure (both new to me), though Foil eludes me for another week.

Abylim hadn't done VoG at all, and did great despite jumping into the deep end of the pool (hard mode).

Thanks all!
Thanks man! Abylim did awesome. Good times.

Bogeypop

That moment when you realized you just did patrol missions on the wrong planet.

qw26LGg.gif

Mindlog

I need one person for Crota normal.
Either sword carrier or Crota DPS.
Have 3 with a Crota normal cp. It's me now my kid's in bed. Trying to help a buddy with the cp.

Dusty has offered. Anyone else free? Much obliged peeps
Psn colonelocorn
Let me borrow one of yours then I will come help :]

Abylim

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My gf is playing Destiny now. She hit 20 a few days ago.

Has had 5 legendaries drop. ONE of those was for her class.
2 Titan, 2 Hunter, 1 warlock. COME ON!

I'm trying to persuade her to roll a hunter

It looks easy because it works in that run, but it seems to me like there's a lot that can go wrong. A cowardly Swordbearer will really screw up that run......and there's a chance the boomers will annihilate someone as they run up the stairs to get to the double bubbles.

Still, I think as long as people pay attention for that it's not too much a problem. Shouldn't be too much to have everyone save for titans to run up the stairs and into the room and then titans make bubbles, etc. Something like that. There's certainly room for improvements here, but I like it a lot more than hitting him in the middle every time.

Tonyus

This game really knows how to mess with me.

Just ran Atheon and my buddy got his 2nd Ghorn and his 3 Vex. I do not have either. I got 6 shards and a ship for the 7th time.

The pain is real.

border

Still, I think as long as people pay attention for that it's not too much a problem. Shouldn't be too much to have everyone save for titans to run up the stairs and into the room and then titans make bubbles, etc. Something like that. There's certainly room for improvements here, but I like it a lot more than hitting him in the middle every time.

I like putting double bubbles on the left side boomers much better, just because it's so easy to hunt down the Swordbearer quickly. Trying to kill them from inside the little ogre room seems like it could be annoying, and difficult to replicate since it's easy for them to hide from you.

I like putting double bubbles on the left side boomers much better, just because it's so easy to hunt down the Swordbearer quickly. Trying to kill them from inside the little ogre room seems like it could be annoying, and difficult to replicate since it's easy for them to hide from you.

yup

I never liked middle either cuz of swordbearer hiding

gdt

Thanks to the guys I ran the weeklys with. Was afraid id miss them before reset.

Going to bed now, gonna hit Nightfalls first thing in the morning. Plz give me a Suros or Thunderlord RNGesus.

Dazzler

Thanks to the guys I ran the weeklys with. Was afraid id miss them before reset.

Going to bed now, gonna hit Nightfalls first thing in the morning. Plz give me a Suros or Thunderlord RNGesus.

i popped in for a bit but had to leave before we downed phogoth, was joining a vog run :(

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Oh shiiiiit, Master Rahool shows some kindess to my 5th Warlock.

Edit: It's a 300 weapon, wtf Bungie? Good thing that's my second Monte Carlo. Exotic Shard it is *sigh*

lZkzsit.jpg

Qwell

LF2M possibly 3 for HM Crota

PS4 = Qwell or LTwood12

waiting for Hawkian to finish his current group as well so he can run the sword if he is so kind.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll see the reset crew in a couple of hours. Going to nap in the mean time.

I think I'm going to do the full run with my Warlock. And then Hunter and finally god mode Titan.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Oh shiiiiit, Master Rahool shows some kindess to my 5th Warlock.

Edit: It's a 300 weapon, wtf Bungie? Good thing that's my second Monte Carlo. Exotic Shard it is *sigh*

lZkzsit.jpg

That happened when I got my ballerhorn from a legendary engram, but since I didn't have one to begin with, I had to suck it up and then upgrade with Xur :/

Top Bottom