• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

M3Rocket

Any groups forming for last minute HM Crota kill before reset? 32 Warlock with Godhorn and ammo synths. I have the CP.

Or I could do Atheon Hard with a 32 Titan. I have the GK CP.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No idea.

iXJ3klnFQ1qWI.png

phen0m24

thanks Dusty sketch and Rawr for your help. My buddies were happy - Black Hammer and Hunger of Crota.

I'll take my shards, thank you... :)

And mindlog thanks for the offer!!!! I'm hitting the hay now. Zzzzzz

G'Night Gaf

I'm overwhelmed with weapons I can't level up that I'm leaving my packages at the postmaster. Dead Orbit package might have a shader, or just 1 shard.

How hard is it to get husk of the pit? I've been doing fist of crota for about 45 min now and still nothing

Don't farm it. It can take HOURS. Up to 12 hours for some people supposedly. Just do the Eris quests everyday, usually 1 that makes sense to do in the Fist of Crota mission (either kill 3 swords or use sword to kill hive), and it'll eventually drop. It's not worth it to farm. (Assuming you're not rank 4 eris yet)

Mindlog

I can run the sword or dps for you guys in ~15 mins if you still need someone.
My apologies for not responding earlier, but the spot was filled. Thank you level 28 with Truth! That extra bit was exactly what we needed on the last kneel.
Very unorthodox Crota kill, but level 32 has a huge margin for error :D

Things I learned.
1.) A person running to the Ogre tower immediately after exiting the tower can spawn convenient orbs.
2.) That same person DOES attract Boomer fire keeping the sword carrier safe.
3.) That same person DOES attract the Swordbearer meaning you can safely Black Hammer the Swordbearer in the best possible position to then jump up on the rocks and DPS.

I really want to try this strat sometime next week on hard. I'm almost certain it's the easiest way to kill Crota before Ogres. Three downs isn't even necessary, but with 4 people dedicated solely to Crota DPS and the sword picked up in optimal position it's almost a waste of sword skipping a third down.

I'm like 80% sure this will work.
thanks everyone, great raids tonight! <3 Mindlog, you are awesome
THANKS Mindlog for the awesome leadership. Picked up a sexy Black Hammer for my efforts <3
No, thank you for putting up with my screwball ideas. Dry running it through normal was a big help.

Homeboyd

Don't farm it. It can take HOURS. Up to 12 hours for some people supposedly. Just do the Eris quests everyday, usually 1 that makes sense to do in the Fist of Crota mission (either kill 3 swords or use sword to kill hive), and it'll eventually drop. It's not worth it to farm. (Assuming you're not rank 4 eris yet)
I've never gotten one from the fist of crota mission. Have probably received 8 or more in patrol though.

Anastasis

Can a level 27 use a Gorgon HM checkpoint? If so, does anyone need one or mind holding onto the one I have so I can switch characters and grab the chests for my newly minted level 27 Hunter alt?

Edit: psn: vernonhillz at checkpoint now

Edit: calling it a night

GhaleonEB

Nat scored raid gauntlets and chest armor from the first half of CE tonight. Egads, she's going to hit 32 before her old man. :lol

Thanks for pulling her into the run.

Heavy ammo glitch is the greatest thing to ever happen.

It pisses me off beyond belief that they haven't figured out something with it yet. Doing the raid tonight I was using up heavy ammo synthesis like I was fucking rolling in glimmer.

I've been preaching its Good Word.
Incredibly powerful in HM CE. You can Gjallarhorn everything.

Wait, are we talking about different things? I thought that it was sarcasm above. Every time we wipe my heavy ammo shrinks. What are you guys talking about?

Today was frustrating. I save first CE chest for all 3 chars. Warlock found it in like 3-4 minutes. I then tried Titan for 30 minutes and couldn't get it, like what the heck!!! Then Hunter gets it on the 1st try, like usual with invis advantage. Damnit Chloe

border

It pisses me off beyond belief that they haven't figured out something with it yet. Doing the raid tonight I was using up heavy ammo synthesis like I was fucking rolling in glimmer.

The heavy ammo glitch he's talking about actually gives you a ton of heavy ammo (if you have a Corrective Measure).

pixxxelz

Pretty easy.
Oh my god... Twitch is still wonky with PS4 capture think it might be showing the wrong clip...

Actually its not loading (on my phone atm)

Yeah, It will probably take longer for me 'cuz rngezus hates me

Qwell

Trying to reform our HM Crota raid after we had someone leave, I believe its the following peeps if they are up for it, feel free to join my party and fireteam

1. Qwell
2. T-44
3. Lupin23rd
4. Border
5. SEBattleship
6. DrDrizzay

Mindlog

Wait, are we talking about something different. I thought that it was sarcasm. Every time we wipe my heavy ammo shrinks. What are you guys talking about?
If you change out armor that gives you a bonus to heavy ammo before you respawn you will not lose ammo. Unless you had ammo over your cap. You will lose that.

This is the heavy ammo glitch.
It takes some getting used to, but it's really important that your primary ammo is 0 and doesn't regenerate before all those Acolytes are killed.
This is what your screen will look like when you do it right. On average those boxes are worth 4 rockets.

Top Bottom