• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

MrS

Banned
i thought Crux of Crota wasn't even in the loot drop options yet, so you can't possibly have all weapons! :D
Necrochasm is a waste of an exotic weapon. What I should have said is that I have all of the legendaries that I was interested in (scout, AR, hand cannon, launcher, sniper rifle).

KeRaSh

Can't wait to try my maxed Abyss Defiant in the Nightfall today. I shouldn't have joked about it being Omnigul again, though.

Drizzay (and RAWR), cheers for sticking around and trying to help out (again).

Never been a fan of these fights where everyone has to be pretty much perfect. Given the effort put in this week, I'm surprised that it's only just the first week of Hard Mode, so lots of time to get those two weapons (+ black hammer) that are the only things I actually want out of this.

It really ticks me off when everyone is playing well and doing what you need to do but Crota is standing on one person's screen and kneeling on someone else's.

Hit me up whenever, I owe a redemption kill to everyone in those teams.

Huh. Always thought it was 18 hits to down Crota. Turns out it's 19. Gotta get that fourth hit in that very last kneel. (That is if no super cancel hits are used)

Steroyd

Huh. Always thought it was 18 hits to down Crota. Turns out it's 19. Gotta get that fourth hit in that very last kneel. (That is if no super cancel hits are used)

It was 18, but it feels like Bungie hotfixed his health or some shit because we thought we were done and we were 1 hit out despite doing it perfect.

Top Bottom