• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Jinjo

Huh. Always thought it was 18 hits to down Crota. Turns out it's 19. Gotta get that fourth hit in that very last kneel. (That is if no super cancel hits are used)

It was 18, but it feels like Bungie hotfixed his health or some shit because we thought we were done and we were 1 hit out despite doing it perfect.

Maybe you (accidently) jump smashed? The R2 jump smash does less damage than regular smash. Which might explain the extra hit you needed in the end.

You down for nightfalls at 6pm UK time again later like last week? Should be EZ.

Why yes good sir.

Jinjo

He wasn't wearing full CE raid armour, a mix of all weapons and wasn't wearing glowhoo or anything.

It's just a random drop.

But he had the glowhoo drop on that character before right? Wearing it is clearly not necessary, but the smart loot system does track whether someone had the glowhoo drop before/has it in his or her inventory.

I mean the theory behind the german getting it was because he transfered his glowhoo to an alt and had it on his character and didn't get the glowhoo drop on that alt where he did get the crux.

Maybe you (accidently) jump smashed? The R2 jump smash does less damage than regular smash. Which might explain the extra hit you needed in the end.

Nope. Both when I did it, and when our current guy did it, all R2's were on the ground, and a 19th hit was needed to kill Crota.

Jinjo

Nope. Both when I did it, and when our current guy did it, all R2's were on the ground, and a 19th hit was needed to kill Crota.

But did you play him that smooth sax melody though?

I have no clue then. Maybe the shield went up on one hit earlier than expected/was seen due to lag.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
In order to get the Crux you have stand behind Crota before the last hit and he'll crap it out upon the last hit.

Just to be clear about Carbon's Crux drop

-Was not wearing full CE armour, had an exotic helmet
-Glowhoo was in his inventory but not equipped
-Edilon Ally was in his inventory but not equipped but it was maxed
-Was not using all CE weapons equipped
-No Crota emblem equipped
-No CE raid ship equipped

It's just random folks!

The only thing that could be connected is that he had Edilon Ally in his inventory maxed out. Likely not a requirement

RNGesus!

Jinjo

It's just random folks!

The only thing that could be connected is that he had Edilon Ally in his inventory maxed out. Likely not a requirement

RNGesus!

Or it just doesn't drop the first time
when you are still to get Glowhoo.

YOU CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG

gcarlin5

Neo Member

It's just random folks!

RNGesus!

Think I'll put my Edilon Ally in my inventory later - just to be safe

LiK

We can try and get a team going. A team with hard mode experience. I don't want to deal with soloing it again.

Maybe Drizzay's group is free soon. Lemme know. I'm going for first chest with all three characters, need to level up my Warlock raid gear

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Heavy ammo glitch definitely works.

9bWVtJm.jpg

Top Bottom