• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Namikaze1

1) namikaze1
2) LiK
3) Dhruv
4) raindoc
5) Hyunsai
6) Feorax

We will be raiding in 20 or so minutes. We may do multiple runs. Well, more like get to Crota on one run, some switches character to get the checkpoint, and kick Crota's ass 3 times without doing the bridge and cave another two more times.

Edit: looks like we're full

1) namikaze1
2) LiK
3) Dhruv
4) illini_guy_05
5)
6)

We will be raiding in 20 or so minutes. We may do multiple runs. Well, more like get to Crota on one run, some switches character to get the checkpoint, and kick Crota's ass 3 times without doing the bridge and cave another two more times.

I'm ready for some runs if you have space.

raindoc

1) namikaze1
2) LiK
3) Dhruv
4)
5)
6)

i got two 32s + one 31, a G'horn and time.

1) namikaze1
2) LiK
3) Dhruv
4)
5)
6)

A few posters got in before me but if it isn't a big deal I wanna do the first two sections since I don't have either weapon

Namikaze1

Got a spot left?

I can go for HM Crota, but I will have to go to work in like 3 hours.

Warlock 32

PSN : Hyunsai

I can help if you don't mind a 31? Got some HM experience.

PSN is MattIgoe.
I'll send friend requests if I don't have you.

I'm interested if you still need

I'm ready for some runs if you have space.
Sorry guys, we got full. :(

edornob

Heavy ammo glitch definitely works.

9bWVtJm.jpg

How?

Jinjo

I switched to open dns and my down speed jumped to 15.5 Mpbs from 20kbps. So I guess it should work for you too

Isn't it more about upload when playing online though? As the host has to upload all the player position data etc to the rest of the party? I'm not a tech-head, but I always figured it was more lack of upload causing lag issues. Your download can be as quick as it can get but if the host has a shitty upload you're still not getting the data in time.

Edit: Oh wait it's not about lag issues, but psn slow download issues. Couldn't open the link at work.

Jinjo

Double chance really. Since 1 loot roll for both difficulties.

This doesn't hold true for Crota though. As the normal raid weapons can't drop on hard mode. Which kinda alludes to a (slightly) different loot table on HM, with maybe different percentages for each drop.

Jrmint

This doesn't hold true for Crota though. As the normal raid weapons can't drop on hard mode. Which kinda alludes to a (slightly) different loot table on HM, with maybe different percentages for each drop.
Yea I was just referring to armor.

raindoc

1) namikaze1
2) LiK
3) Dhruv
4) raindoc
5) Hyunsai
6) Feorax

Edit: looks like we're full
Guys, I already jumped down the rabbit hole and got the chest behind the 1st door.
waiting for you to join.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Now I can dismantle all these husks and allys.

And I also got the Word which means all raid weapons now. I just want the sparrow.

Top Bottom