• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

SkylineRKR

I stopped blinking, because it seems to be way too risky. I find that hauling ass (running to a side) generally works better. Lots of players jump, which makes you go in an arc instead of immediately away from him. Rushing in as soon as the second rocket comes in should also get you in melee range before hes down. I think dropping sword also resets super?

We're aiming for a 3 down on first run now. Since it gives good breathing room. I doubt this is possible with Stalker.

Jinjo

To do Crota on hard when you have all raid weapons or not, that is the question.

You already have all the weapons?!

zC8XGGW.gif

Pls halp me get them.

bitsurugi

Finished daily... got a legendary heavy wep engram... all hyped it MIGHT be a Thunderlord fast travel to Tower... visit Master Rahool... hypeeeeeee...... click decrypt.....

.... asc energy....

''Until the next time''

rage jump from the ledge in the Tower.

FFFFUUUU Rahool!

Lima

I stopped blinking, because it seems to be way too risky. I find that hauling ass (running to a side) generally works better. Lots of players jump, which makes you go in an arc instead of immediately away from him. Rushing in as soon as the second rocket comes in should also get you in melee range before hes down. I think dropping sword also resets super?

We're aiming for a 3 down on first run now. Since it gives good breathing room. I doubt this is possible with Stalker.

That is why you use the bladedancer super to turn invisible.

CLBridges

Almost had Crota HM down for another time this week, killed 1st Ogre and everyone jumped down behind the pillar. Then, one random guy decided to go in front of the pillar and got shot to shit by the second Ogre...smh. Oh well, if anyone needs a person for Crota after reset I can join...PSN: GhostFaceDon

If not, I might do the Nightfall, probably play something else though.

Bogeypop

Looks like The Crota-ker is up to his old tricks again, but this Roc-Man can't face him alone. He'll need the help of five brave, and willing crime-fighters to lock him back in Arkham once more.

1) drassill
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

KeRaSh

Heh, guess the other guy did have a CP after all.

Nothing special, just jumping up the rocks to the roof of the building and sniping the ogres.

Does climping the building spawn the Ogres by itself after dealing with some trash on the other side? No jumping across the bridge or any of these shenanigans? Jumping is easy enough but it's really not safe on the other side... :D
All the videos I've seen of people jumping up the building had them cross the bridge and kill the Ogres from the other side afterwards, which made the climbing pretty pointless if you can just jump over there without climbing to the top anyways...

My team manage to kill Crota, like 30mins before the reset. We were about to give up for the night too. Took longer than we had hoped. Got the graverobber sparrow, and another helmet. Was really hoping for Word of Crota, and don't have black hammer yet either. Just want that and the Crux so I can go back to farming normal.

SkylineRKR

That is why you use the bladedancer super to turn invisible.

For the initial run, you can do it.

But the first doesn't really matter. Jump in while the first rockets impact him is generally fine. Its the second down where I start to stop relying on Blink.

The problem I have with invis is the timing, you can be too soon. When I rush in I just hack away without waiting at all, which is never too soon even though I already hack when hes still up.

Lima

So this is the first time ever since week 2 that I'm not raiding at reset because two of my reset crew don't have power due to that stupid blizzard. Ah fuck I'm getting some sleep.

Jinjo

All burn wow... Kinda afraid
nope

Omnigul/Wizards/Boomers will still destroy you with Arc damage. The ogres now too. The only real benefit is that our Ballahorns will quickly burn Omnigul, but going in that room is still going to be a clusterfuck.

Top Bottom