• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Agent

Thanks to the great blizzard of 2015 I don't have to be at work until 12:00pm. They forecasted 12-18" of snow and there is a grand total of...1" on the ground. gg forecasters.

With that said anyone want to do Nightfall/Weekly Heroic 3x? PSN: phantom8324

so three hours of failure starting directly at crota CP, anyone need a 6th for crota? I'm still logged in from the server change, trying to get the last week and this week drops

PSN PikaPuff

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I got the Crux as well haha. Postmaster had it.

nUxAz8R.jpg

Thanks to the great blizzard of 2015 I don't have to be at work until 12:00pm. They forecasted 12-18" of snow and there is a grand total of...1" on the ground. gg forecasters.

Hey phantom I'd be down, I'm just grabbing the first chest with my characters.

phen0m24

Agent where are you? Central NJ here and it's still snowing

Agent

Hey phantom I'd be down, I'm just grabbing the first chest with my characters.

Join in when you're ready. Going to grab the chest on my Warlock quick then start up. If anyone else wants to join in for Nightfall/Weekly Heroic drop in.

Agent where are you? Central NJ here and it's still snowing

Philadelphia. They shut the entire city down, no school, etc. As of last night they said we still would get 10-14". The forecast was amazing. It went from 2-4", to 6-8", to 8-14", all within 2 days. I'm convinced the grocery stores bought off the weather forecasters haha.

PSA: Radiant mats are re-skinned ass mats by now, at least for anyone with 3 characters. Don't be fooled and more importantly don't waste your time wiping to grab the chests.

Edit: The community needs to decide on a derogatory slang term for radiant materials. "Rad mats" is just not acceptable after the wonder of ass.

The crux is going to be just like the vex. We shouldn't fool ourselves. Some people will get so many it's not funny, and others will slave away until we believe its just a myth.

PSA: Radiant mats are re-skinned ass mats by now, at least for anyone with 3 characters. Don't be fooled and more importantly don't waste your time wiping to grab the chests.

Edit: The community needs to decide on a derogatory slang term for radiant materials. "Rad mats" is just not acceptable after the wonder of ass.

Rat Mats is the best I can come up with.

Top Bottom