• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

PSA: Radiant mats are re-skinned ass mats by now, at least for anyone with 3 characters. Don't be fooled and more importantly don't waste your time wiping to grab the chests.

Edit: The community needs to decide on a derogatory slang term for radiant materials. "Rad mats" is just not acceptable after the wonder of ass.

How about "Rack" Mats?

#forevernohawkmoon

I'm in this club.
I'm also in the #forevernouniversalremote club but who cares.

Yeah pretty sure everyone that's beating it since reset is wearing glow hoo

I wasn't and I still got the Crux.

Missed while driving to work. Quick and Painless. :)

Cosmos got a Crux now. Crota down thrice, I was the swordbearer ^_^

There you go Cosmos!

Oh man I had forgotten how awesome all burns on nightfalls are. I got shit all for my main from rewards of course, but whatever. It was so damn easy.

Steroyd

Got word of Crota and Crux of Crota in 2 Crota kills, no reason to do hard mode anymore.

Guys... Why aren't you talking to me anymore? Guys? GUYS!?

Won't really use it, it's just a thing that i wana have to say i have it, kinda pokemonish obsession to have all exotics.

I really dislike low impact guns.

I'm like that with legendary weapons. I have too many because I try to always have one of each element of each type on each character. I also like to keep purples and even blues with neat perks. Not like I get many. Most of my drops are stinkers.

Deku Tree

No one got any non primary weapons doing the 3 hard Crota kills this morning.

Ugh. I still don't have and want that Hunger of Crota. Why can't I get non-primaries from Hard mode Crota Bungie? In a few weeks I'm going to have all the hard mode Crota drops anyway Bungie and I'll only want to do normal maybe.

Ugh. I still don't have and want that Hunger of Crota. Why can't I get non-primaries from Hard mode Crota Bungie? In a few weeks I'm going to have all the hard mode Crota drops anyway Bungie and I'll only want to do normal maybe.

I can only guess it is either because it would mess up the smart loot system they implemented or just to make people run normal and hard every week to lengthen content etc

Deku Tree

I can only guess it is either because it would mess up the smart loot system they implemented or just to make people run normal and hard every week to lengthen content etc

It doesn't seem to mess up the smart loot system on the bridge and the lamps though... This sections still drop Armor on Hard.

Top Bottom