• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Deku Tree

I'd honestly think most would be upset If they got sword breaker after completing hard. Like the drops seperate

Give us two rolls then... one roll for primaries, and another roll for non-primaries... make it so that the non-primary roll only shows up on third kill when everyone has glowhoo and everyone had a roll at the crux... it's gonna be hard for me to do normal Crota before hard every week just to go for the Hunger...

ocean

Banned
ALL burn includes Arc burn. Aside from our Gjallarhorns being buffed it's still gonna be mostly as bad as the Arc-only Omnigul strike.
It offers great flexibility for load outs. I love all-burn. Pick your favorite gear and watch it all melt things. Your grenades and supers? All deadly.

Yeah they definitely increased the drop rate of Crux. Its terrible btw, between reloadathons and trying to get precision shots with horrible recoil, don't think I'd use it except for maybe the pit in CE.

Yeah they definitely increased the drop rate of Crux. Its terrible btw, between reloadathons and trying to get precision shots with horrible recoil, don't think I'd use it except for maybe the pit in CE.

Is the Thrall explosion a guarantee on crits? Or does it still then only have a chance at causing an explosion?

Deku Tree

Does everyone cheese the lamps part?
What is the good strategy for that part?
Stay together and chain supers and move quickly and don't die? Any better strat?

Anybody want to jump in for quick HM Crota kill? 2 spots opened. Palom you still around?

No one got any non primary weapons doing the 3 hard Crota kills this morning.

That's crazy you got so many Cruxes but no primaries. Got both Word and Fang, don't care about Crux so I'm done with HM Crota until after HoW, outside of helping other people get it done.

Anybody want to jump in for quick HM Crota kill? 2 spots opened. Palom you still around?

That's crazy you got so many Cruxes but no primaries. Got both Word and Fang, don't care about Crux so I'm done with HM Crota until after HoW, outside of helping other people get it done.

I'm down too

I'll take it

phen0m24

Looks outside -

Wow, blizzard, huh?

pbbbtt

Office closed but have some work to do.

What's going on today other than OT17|TeamEpicCruxophone

Jinjo

If you have any room left for another I'll join up, stuck in work until 6pm.

Let's gather for Crota HM at 7pm GMT for now:

1) JinjoNL
2) Mr-Stephen
3) MandrakeUK
4) blazeuk
5) ...
6) ...

Unless one of you is an experienced sword runner we might be in dire need of one of those still...

Does everyone cheese the lamps part?
What is the good strategy for that part?
Stay together and chain supers and move quickly and don't die? Any better strat?

We had a lot of luck chaining supers with a couple 31s on the team. Just bubbled up at the end punching everything until the bridge formed.

Looks outside -

Wow, blizzard, huh?

pbbbtt

Office closed but have some work to do.

What's going on today other than OT17|TeamEpicCruxophone

I could have been home last night killing Crota and getting a GHorn, but instead I had to stay in a hotel close to work. We didn't even get a half inch of snow. It was barely a dusting.

Top Bottom