• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Anybody want to jump in for quick HM Crota kill? 2 spots opened. Palom you still around?

That's crazy you got so many Cruxes but no primaries. Got both Word and Fang, don't care about Crux so I'm done with HM Crota until after HoW, outside of helping other people get it done.

Yeah I am afraid it might have to be this way for the rest of the semester :/
Immunology is a pain/ enjoyable material :p

Ridwald

Yep. Mine is still a Husk and it wasnt even with me. I keep mine on the vault.

It sounds like 100% RNG to me.

Ok thanks, looks like you might not even need the husk to drop the Crux then ... That would be weird for some people who didn't get a husk but raid CE HM regularly.

EL CUCO

Does everyone cheese the lamps part?
What is the good strategy for that part?
Stay together and chain supers and move quickly and don't die? Any better strat?
I'm willing to bet the amount of lactose in most of our hard mode Abyss diets is very very high.

the Bridge is the crackers

This bums me out. :(

I just want The Fang dammit.

I did that. The first gorgon chest is a double drop if you get it on normal first.
It's how I got Red Death last week.

Just to clarify, are you saying you got two exotics from Gorgon's chest, using normal then hard on with the same character?

Stubo

Why's everyone hating on Another NitC? I have one with firefly, flared magwell and...last round, i think? But the first 2 are enough to make it my primary of choice for the moment (solar field scout/reload perks ldr and ghorn for other slots)

Let me know if there's sone obviously superior option that I'm missing.

Remaining drops I'm hunting: fang of ir yut, song of ir yut, crux, hard light.

Why's everyone hating on Another NitC? I have one with firefly, flared magwell and...last round, i think? But the first 2 are enough to make it my primary of choice for the moment (solar field scout/reload perks ldr and ghorn for other slots)

I'm not hating on it, I just don't need it. It's just a couple energies.

My NitC also has firefly, love it. I use it a majority of the time in pve.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
HOLY.

I just went to the postmaster and I realized my Warlock got ALL FOUR RAID WEAPONS dropped in one raid run. I have doubles of everything except the word.

Just to clarify, are you saying you got two exotics from Gorgon's chest, using normal then hard on with the same character?

Got there on normal. Opened the chest 3 times. My titan got an exotic. Warlock and hunter git shards/Energies.

Got there on Hard. Warlock got an exotic. Hunter and titan got shards/Energies.

So its the same user andnot the same char. But I dont think it matters. U get the chest 6 times. Thats 6 chances on exotics I believe.

Top Bottom