• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Deku Tree

Are people using this HM easy strat?

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...it_to_uwin_chesters_for_the_easiest_hm_crota/

Reddit saying it works like a charm better than the shelf strat..

That to me feels a bit dangerous but it does avoid having the swordbearer hide from the group.

I personally am trying to figure out why Crota is just standing there and not running up to their group and swor ding them... Maybe it's because they do everything very quickly and with no delay?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Silver is going to kill me. :)

i913hyfTu8KPm.png

Thanks RNG for those Shards and No Fucking weapons.

God, I feel so alone on XBONE :(

Join us on ps4. :)

Shotgun, Scout Rifle and Necrochasm...I got all the raid stuff :)

I was gonna say that is very Lucky, but see below... Btw you got the shotgun on Hard? What?

HOLY.

I just went to the postmaster and I realized my Warlock got ALL FOUR RAID WEAPONS dropped in one raid run. I have doubles of everything except the word.

Kadey stahp... Just stahp.

realcZk

so, where them necrochasm reviews at? anyone drunk enough to use theirs yet?
how many reloads does it take to kill a hallowed knight

bitsurugi

This week's NF yield:

- Suros
- Ice breaker
- 12 asc Shards

AKA 2 exotic and 12 asc shards... week 21 and still no sir Thunderlord :/

Am at a phase i'd rather get a legendary drop with random perks, which might turn awesome, then exotics. Chances to get Thunderlord are kinda low.

Lnkn52

Got there on normal. Opened the chest 3 times. My titan got an exotic. Warlock and hunter git shards/Energies.

Got there on Hard. Warlock got an exotic. Hunter and titan got shards/Energies.

So its the same user andnot the same char. But I dont think it matters. U get the chest 6 times. Thats 6 chances on exotics I believe.

Damn, I did not know that. Anyone have a Gorgon CP later this evening?!

Agent

Nightfall results:
7 Ascendant Shards
7 Ascendant Energy
Legendary sniper with awful stats and perks

Got 1 Legendary Engram from 3 Weekly Heroic runs. Turned into shards. Come on RNG. :(

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I already got all raid weapons on the first week so wasn't paying attention this week. Now I need to level up Eidolon Ally and check out Necrochasm.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
CE was great this week for loot but Nightfall was crap. A pulse, scout and ascendent energy.

Let's see what Gorgon chests give out.

Hyun Sai

Thanks Druhv, Raindoc, Nami, Matt and Lik for the hard dual Crota kills.

Hard Light, No Land Beyond (lol) as exotics, the pulse rifle and 2 Fangs or Yr Ut.

I've seen worse.

Anybody want to jump in for quick HM Crota kill? 2 spots opened. Palom you still around?

That's crazy you got so many Cruxes but no primaries. Got both Word and Fang, don't care about Crux so I'm done with HM Crota until after HoW, outside of helping other people get it done.

Non-primary. Everyone got primaries.

phen0m24

Top Bottom