• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Nuszka

Got Thunderlord , Hawkmoon, Truth, Crux , 2 x Fang, raid shotgun, black hammer and i did not touch any of the nightfalls or weeklys, only did 2 raids and gorgon chests. Still no raid helmets for me. Hopefully next week :)

forrest

formerly nacire
In laws are in town for two weeks and working all day without the ability to drag the tv and ps4 into the office is going to make this and the next reset tough to get everything done.

Grats to everyone who got their Crux!

Frostburn

I have 3 looking to do either a full VOG HM or CE HM clear.

1. Frostburn
2. PSX_Box
3. LaxxDestroyer6
4. death4romabove22

If we do HM CE I'd prefer all 32s but I'm good with 30+ for HM VOG if you have some Oracle weapons.

Quote and add yourself for invites

1. Frostburn
2. PSX_Box
3. LaxxDestroyer6

If we do HM CE I'd prefer all 32s but I'm good with 30+ for HM VOG if you have some Oracle weapons.

I'm down for full hard ce with all three classes 32 psn death4romabove22

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well, and I forgot this............

upload_convert.gif

Jinjo

Let's gather for Crota HM at 7pm GMT for now:

1) JinjoNL
2) Mr-Stephen
3) MandrakeUK
4) blazeuk
5) ...
6) ...

Unless one of you is an experienced sword runner we might be in dire need of one of those still...

Anyone up for a full CE run about 4 hours from now? Ambitious/GalacticToast?

Rsinart

1. Frostburn
2. PSX_Box
3. LaxxDestroyer6
4. death4romabove22
5. rsin

If doing CE HM, I can join. PSNrsin

Are people using this HM easy strat?

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...it_to_uwin_chesters_for_the_easiest_hm_crota/

Reddit saying it works like a charm better than the shelf strat..

I personally am trying to figure out why Crota is just standing there and not running up to their group and swor ding them... Maybe it's because they do everything very quickly and with no delay?

This looks like the "right way" to do Crota. It uses the whole map, passage ways, even the ciment blocks to help with Ogres.

It does forces you to have 2 Titans on the team tho.
You might be able to do it with just 1, but that bubble would get tight.

Homeboyd

Asking again;

for those that got the crux, did you complete all the raid CP's before it on that character first, or did you just load into the Crota encounter without doing the other phases first?

Nightfall 1: 10 coins
Nightfall 2: 11 energies
Nightfall 3: 11 coins

I know the coins are super useful now, especially if he brings heavy next week, but still, that crap is not exciting at all.

Asking again;

for those that got the crux, did you complete all the raid CP's before it on that character first, or did you just load into the Crota encounter without doing the other phases first?

My titan got it jumping in straight to the Crota encounter.

It's just RNG, man. Forget about conditions. It's just basic RNG.

I know the coins are super useful now, especially if he brings heavy next week, but still, that crap is not exciting at all.

I see 102 heavy ammo packs. Congrats. :)

Frostburn

CE HM Full Clear, still looking for 1 more

1. Frostburn
2. PSX_Box
3. LaxxDestroyer6
4. death4romabove22
5. rsin

border

CE HM Full Clear, still looking for 1 more

1. Frostburn
2. PSX_Box
3. LaxxDestroyer6
4. death4romabove22
5. rsin
6. border

PS4 PSN: border199x

I'm 32 Hunter, no sword experience yet -- still waiting for Hawkian's Sword School :)

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Asking again;

It's totally random. Just do the Crota fight and you will get it eventually.

deicide2673

Neo Member
This looks like the "right way" to do Crota. It uses the whole map, passage ways, even the ciment blocks to help with Ogres.

It does forces you to have 2 Titans on the team tho.
You might be able to do it with just 1, but that bubble would get tight.

I would worry that deaths would occur from Boomers as you come out of the bubble to shoot Crota and also rocket suicides will increase significantly.either from the bubble or other players stepping in front.

That's been my drops since October. Throw in a weapon I dismantle quickly every now and then.

Got 19 Energy and Shotgun this week.

Nuszka

Asking again;

Got deathsinger cp on normal then normal crota, after that went straight to hard crota cp , thats how i got it, did not do the first two parts.

Top Bottom